A Sad Day For Me

David & Ann

Today at 02:30 hrs I was woken by my neighbour to find my Motorhome was ablaze. I tried everything to put out the fire but alas it burnt to the ground.
Sorry to see it go. Had it from new since 1st Dezember 1992. Served me well and took me to unknown places. I will try to upload the pictures of the Motorhome as it looked like (beautiful) and what it is now (a pile of ash) A sad David and Ann

David & Ann said:
Today at 02:30 hrs I was woken by my neighbour to find my Motorhome was ablaze. I tried everything to put out the fire but alas it burnt to the ground.
Sorry to see it go. Had it from new since 1st Dezember 1992. Served me well and took me to unknown places. I will try to upload the pictures of the Motorhome as it looked like (beautiful) and what it is now (a pile of ash) A sad David and Ann
so soryy to hear your very bad news, hope no one was harmed and that you are able to get the insurance sorted quickly and trouble free
regards tony and lynn

david and ann

Sorry to hear about your van ,hope you can get a replacement soon and no one hurt.Iam sure every one on hear ,feels the same and hopes you get it sorted and back out again.ALL THE BEST.

Sorry to hear about your Motorhome David & Ann. Hope you get sorted out soon.

Sorry for your loss guy's
any idea's on what was the cause of the
fire!

very sorry about your beloved motorhome

hi david & ann,
dave & i would like to say how sorry we are about your motorhome ....we are really gutted for you & hope you are both ok.thank god you two are alright & that it didnt happen when you were away in it...i hope you get back on the road soon...sam & dave...:(
sorry.gif

Sorry to hear of your loss, that kind of thing is always more gut wrenching on you than most people think, hope you don't have to much trouble with insurance etc.

David and Ann

Sorry to read about your loss, hope your claim goes well and another MH soon

Sorry to hear

David & Ann said:
Very sorry to hear your bad news.
I do hope you were insured, however it will not compensate for feelings. :( Sorry again
regards Graham & Kath

Your Motorhome

David & Ann said:
Sorry to hear about the loss of your Motorhome ,Kath and I hope you are alright and can get a replacement as soon as possible.
Roland Rat

Sad Day

sorry about ur van mate, i feel gutted for both of u. hope ur back on the road soon ... cheers garry..

I Simply wish to echo the other posts. I'm absolutely gutted for you and as difficult as it must be, don't let it get you down too much.
Good luck with the insurance co and hopefully you'll be on the search for another van soon.

Sad Day

Something I always fear, a fire. Like everyone else says, hope you get everything sorted asap, and you are soon back on the road. Regards, Ricky & Wendy

what can i say that hasnt already been said. :(
may everything turn out ok.

john

Hows things?

David & Ann said:
Hi David & Ann.
How R things going,do the police know who did it?
Wont be able to chat after Friday as going away.
Hope all goes as well as can be expected in the circumstances.
regards Graham & Kath

So sorry mate

David & Ann said:
It has all been said David & Ann.
Sorry to hear your bad news, I hope the police get them and that your insurance company pay out properly.
regards Rupert Bear

hope you are kicking the insurances butt........fight em guys...sammy x

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back