A little reminder.

Admin

Administrator
I hope this message finds you all well and are looking forward to a fabulous 2024.

We've always taken pride in being a diverse and inclusive community where every voice is valued and every member is respected. It's our differences in race, religion, sexuality, gender, and abilities that make our community rich and enlightening. However, it's crucial to remember that with this diversity comes the responsibility of understanding and kindness.

I'd like to gently remind everyone that it is against our community guidelines to attack or belittle another member based on their race, religion, sexuality, gender, or disabilities. These actions not only hurt individuals but also harm the warm and welcoming spirit of our forum.

Before you post, I encourage you to pause and ask yourself: "Is my message kind? Is it respectful? Does it enrich our community?" If there's any doubt, consider rephrasing your thoughts. Our words have power – let's use them to uplift and support each other.

Remember, it's our collective responsibility to create a safe and supportive space for all members. Let's continue to learn from each other, grow together, and foster a community where everyone feels valued and heard.

Thank you for being such an integral part of this journey. Your understanding and cooperation are what makes Wild Camping a truly special place.

Phil

I wrote the original post where I was a bit annoyed, and I thought it was too harsh, so I asked ChatGPT AI to reword it for me.
I particularly like the "Does it enrich our community?" bit. :)

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back