A few items for sale

maingate

Lightweight folding camping table and a Cadac. Table £25, Cadac £40
SAM_0712.JPG

Motorcycle/Scooter ramp.No makers name but appears to be a SGS heavy duty loading ramp. In as new condition. £40
SAM_0711.JPG

I have to ask, why have you got a motorcycle ramp? I never had you down as an Evel Knievel type. :ROFLMAO:

Stick it on the Bikers forum, some of them only lurk in there. @zzr1400tim might want it, he likes buying bike stuff!

Just an update on prices.

The Cadac is reduced to £20 and the lightweight aluminium table is now £15.

The table is as new and the Cadac is used but in very good condition.

Last edited:
Just an update.

The Cadac is still available and I now have the Camping Gaz bottle for it (with some gas in it) and 2 gas regulators for the bottle. I am asking £25 for the lot.

Just an update.

The Cadac is still available and I now have the Camping Gaz bottle for it (with some gas in it) and 2 gas regulators for the bottle. I am asking £25 for the lot.

If nobody wants it try FB Market place Jim. Its full of nutters but you should be good at vetting and ignoring them. Somehow I have been quite successful with it.

Just an update.

I can't believe nobody wants this. I'd have it in a blink if I didn't have one already!

The gas bottle alone is worth more than this.

Thats why I suggested the dreaded FB Market place. It will be gone in hours. Along with Jims car, family silver etc. :ROFLMAO:
At least He'll get some interest and plenty of questions I'd get it weighed an a price postage omit the gas bottles except for collection

At least He'll get some interest and plenty of questions I'd get it weighed an a price postage omit the gas bottles except for collection

Market place is usually local though thats whats good about it. Collection only. Some bloke came from Edinburgh though 135 miles away to buy a windsurfer off me.

I've just sold 2 items 1 on Facebook and 1 on Gumtree, both collected. One chap came from Inverness though not just for that item.

I've just had an inquiry on Gumtree for another item. First time I've used either FB or Gumtree and it's been really easy.

I've just sold 2 items 1 on Facebook and 1 on Gumtree, both collected. One chap came from Inverness though not just for that item.

I've just had an inquiry on Gumtree for another item. First time I've used either FB or Gumtree and it's been really easy.
I use Facebook market place as you can vet the profile of potential purchasers and it’s easier to eliminate the time wasters.

I use Facebook market place as you can vet the profile of potential purchasers and it’s easier to eliminate the time wasters.

Yep. I twigged that as well. Its pretty obvious if they are genuine or not. The key advice is not to give your phone number out. I thought that a bit odd but there are all sorts of scams associated with that if you google it. I simply ignore anyone that just says something like "Phone number" and nothing else. They could be genuine of course and just lazy or unable to type. :D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back