A big hello!

jammers777

Thought i better introduce myself, my name is jamie, bought a sutty and sweep (bedford bambi) last summer and had a good few trips out with the girlfriend, main one being a week in skye, speechless!
Just getting the mot on again this week as the days are getting longer.
Been using a tent for years but thought sod it, the van is hilariously slow (40 uphill on motorway)but comes into its own around town!

Welcome to the site, Jammers... loads of good stuff here and very little bickering as sometimes found elsewhere...

Welcome jammers777, sounds like you enjoyed the Isle of Skye, most people do, great place. Enjoy the site, and get that MOT done and get on the road again. The sun is starting to break through and things are warming up, time to roll.;)
Yet another fellow Lancastrian, are we are being invaded?

Happy Camping:)

Hi Jammers, and welcome to the wildside, I'm a big fan of Scotland, just had 8 days up north, just want to go back, I think I should of been born north of the border, I'm applying for a Scottish passport or citizenship, if they will have me.

Regards Tom

PS Hope you get the M/H through the MOT OK, I think most of us started as campers and then saw the light.

Welcome

Welcome - glad you enjoyed Skye - Scotland has lots of beautiful places to visit with lots of wilding opportunities. West coast is very beautiful only drawback being for those tiny blighters called midges:(

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back