2001 Ducato L.W.B. Self Build Camper for Sale £5000

Samson

Would anyone be interested in buying my self build? As stated previously I'm about to start a new self build project and will let it go for this price.
Anyone who is interested please p.m. an e-mail address and I'll send photos, but here's some information;
Fiat Ducato Panel Van 2800 Diesel
M.O.T. till 25 November
Road tax for 11 months
Mileage just over 100k
Brand new battery
Brand new tyres
The bodywork is mint for the year.
The van is 2 berth with 2 individual front seats allowing access to the rear via the cab. Rear seats fold into a double bed. The interior is in pine and the sides are covered in gold coloured fabric. There is a separate toilet via a door with portaloo with electric flush. Wardrobe, two gas cooking rings, stainless steel sink with running cold water, electric freestanding fridge, 2 leisure batteries, mains electric, and eberspacher hot air adjustable heater which heats the van in a few minutes. Brand new 80/20 quality gold coloured carpet fitted to van area. A removable table sits in between the two rear bench seats. The seat foam is about 6 inches thick and the finest quality was purchased to make an extremely comfortable bed. The interior fabric is still almost as new. The mains electrics for hook up with sockets each side of the van were installed by a qualified electrician. The eberspacher was fitted last year by an eberspacher approved auto electrical firm. And all of the 12 volt electrics were done by an auto electrician.
Downside is that there is no shower or water heater. The toilet area stands above a shower tray, and it is large and convenient enough to have a complete body wash with heated water from the gas rings. The conversion was done in 2003 with weekend trips in mind, and a little maintainance was done at the beginning of each season. It is ready to use.

Last edited:
yes interested world prefer if it was green or grey or a nice hide in the hedge neutral olour why are all vans white that said Yes I am looking for something so

defitzi,
This van is quite inconspicuous and isn't obviously a camper from the outside. It's big enough to live in for a week or two, but small enough to take anywhere. My wife and I have often parked up in the corners of carparks in towns and villages in Scotland, and went out for a drink and a meal and stayed there, never with any problems. We simply looked for where the locals parked their commercial vehicles. At the front and rear of the van there are floor to roof heavy quality and lined curtains that block out the light from inside and keep the heat in.
If you forward me your e-mail address via private message on the forum, I'll gladly send you more photos including the interior.

guys,
This van is still for sale. Here are some more photos of the interior. Last chance before I advertise it in the local Autotrader. A 2001 camper ready to use, and I've just had it fully mechanically checked out. Only £4000 !

First registered 23 August 2001, one former owner, purchased and converted 2003, light use, around 30mpg. 2.8 diesel.

£3000 was spent on kitting the van out. It was used mainly for taking my young daughter away for bankholiday weekends, but she has now outgrown this interest. No pets or smoking in the vehicle. The upholstery is still in new condition. The two leisure batteries were replaced 2 years ago. The finest quality foam was used for the seats/ bed to ensure a very comfortable bed.
I am very safety conscious and so had the mains electrics installed by a qualified electrician, which includes a fuse box with trip switch etc. There is a tester plug which assures you that the whole system is operating correctly and without faults once you hook up. The 12 volt system was fitted by an auto electrician. And the eberspacher was fitted a year ago by an eberspacher approved auto electrical firm. The butane gas bottle is housed in a custom made heavy duty steel vented safety box.
Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Interior photos:

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Last edited:
Is It Still For Sale?

Hi
Your van is close to what I am looking for, is it still for sale please?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back