1st night wildcamping!

Katrina

Hi again all, just thought i would drop a line or two to let you know about our 1st wildcamping night last week.As Mick was on late call Saturday night we set off about 10.30pm when he had finished and made our way up to wonderful Whitby area again which we love dearly.Our plan was to find a quiet location that was suitable until the next day then decide where to go from there.As always the trusty 4 legged co-pilot(Molly Mole)came with us.We ended up in a quiet layby above Fylingthorpe.It was well gone midnight when we arrived so it was brew,walk Moll and bed in that order.It was so quiet i was asleep in seconds.I did think i would be a bit scared being kinda vunerable for the want of another word but quite the contrary it was great!It was a lovely stopover and a lovely view to wake up to the next morning.We ended up back at Hooks House Farm again for the next night tho,as its now kinda special as it was the first place we ever went,and had yet another quiet peaceful night there.The weather was alot better than the week before and we explored the area more than last time.Again another lovely weekend for all 3 of us,this time we had korma curry and rice tho not the pasta carbonara, well you have to have a change dont you?;) Take care all Kat and Mick xx(and Moll)

great to hear everything went well,no stopping you now.
keep on enjoying yourselfs.
tony

thats why we love it! we are off to the new forest today, wildcamping, the way to go

take care

thejoys

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back