1989 John Deere Allegro reluctant sale

21windows

We used this at Glasto this year and it was fantastic.

Classic shape American RV that looks fantastic. It is very solid and is currently dry stored and has hardly been used this year.

This classic RV can be driven on a standard car licence (depending on when you passed your test). Is taxation class PLG and only costs £205 per year roadtax. My insurance this year was £256 which includes full UK and European breakdown cover.

Due to a change in personnal circumstances we have to sell our classic RV

We bought it with the intention of touring Europe for the next few years, but we are not able to complete our planned trips so here she is.

The bodywork is all Aluminium construction including the 1" Ali box section framework, so it does not suffer the same delamination issues that you could get with a fibreglass RV.

NSF.jpg

Front.jpg

bed.jpg

diner.jpg

fridge.jpg

frontseating.jpg

shower.jpg

stove.jpg

toilet.jpg

soundsystem.jpg

She is a 32 foot 1989 John Deere Allegro RV, that requires some small jobs doing to make her perfect.

She is 6 berth with newly upholstered seating etc

Rear self contained bedroom having Queen sized island bed, plenty of wardrobe and drawer space and overhead lockers.

The shower is an enclosed cubicle off the rear lobby which also has a door to the

Newly fitted WC and existing sink unit. This area needs a new carper or vinyl flooring.

The dining area has seating for 4 and folds down to form a double bed. These seats also have lap strap seat belts.

The kitchen area has a new 3 way fridge freezer, oven and 4 ring gas hob unit, stainless steel round sink and worktops and storage units.

The lounge area has a large sofa that pulls out to form a 3rd double bed and a movable swivel seat opposite with an additional fold down table.

The Cab area has the usual drivers and passenger seats which swivel (please note the tiger skin rug is not included)

All the opening windows and side door have fitted fly screens.

There is front and rear air conditioning and gas heating. Also gas hot water system.

There is also a Karioki sound system along with 12 volt and 240 volt lighting and sockets. It has a retractable TV arial.

Outside there is (Please note the rear bike rack has been removed)

A wind out awning

Safari Room

Plenty of storage lockers

A pull out gas Barbeque

There are 2 new 110 amp leasure batteries. The original generator has been removed but I do have a small portable unit that will be included

It has the usual black and grey waste tanks and fresh water tank.

It is a 7.9 litre petrol/LPG engine and auto box.

Basically it is a great van with just a few small jobs to do (and no the tiger was not included when we bought it).

I have tried to give the best description I can. If I think of anything else I will add it as I go.

Price £11,995 ono Possible PX

If you want more info please call me on 07971241381

Graham

Last edited:
You seem to have the year different on MHFacts to this site :confused: is 1987 or 1989?

Have you tried putting it on MHfun they seem to be more into the RV's.

Sorry to hear you can't tour Europe in it as it looks made for the job.

You seem to have the year different on MHFacts to this site :confused: is 1987 or 1989?

Have you tried putting it on MHfun they seem to be more into the RV's.

Sorry to hear you can't tour Europe in it as it looks made for the job.

Sorry dude it is 1989. Got it wrong on first posting. Will change it now.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back