hi graham & kath,just a quickie to say hope you both have a lovely holiday in france or wherever you may end up...give us a bell to let us know how much fun you are having...hhee hhee :rolleyes: and like i said if we win the lotto while you are away,we will give you a bell and come and join you...dream on samm.:eek: ..anyhow im off now for the weekend,going straight from work to my mates then off to matlock at around 11pm ish.meeting pappajohn & his wife tomorrow night,hope weather brightens up....:D
so have a good one guys and have a safe journey..missing you already..love sam & dave x x x x
beach_motorhome.jpg

sammclouis said:
hi graham & kath,just a quickie to say hope you both have a lovely holiday in france or wherever you may end up...give us a bell to let us know how much fun you are having...hhee hhee :rolleyes: and like i said if we win the lotto while you are away,we will give you a bell and come and join you...dream on samm.:eek: ..anyhow im off now for the weekend,going straight from work to my mates then off to matlock at around 11pm ish.meeting pappajohn & his wife tomorrow night,hope weather brightens up....:D
so have a good one guys and have a safe journey..missing you already..love sam & dave x x x x
beach_motorhome.jpg
Thanks Sam.
We will chase the sun and go wherever.
You Guys have a good meetup.
regards Graham & Kath

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back