***** said:
Just looking outside & it does not look very nice here in Stoke on Trent :( (but maybe it never does. I thought I would say that b4 anyone else did):p ;)
Maybe I will have a glass of the red stuff later!
Don't forget that Crianza Virgil:cool:

Have not been to Stoke since about 1985 when I got caught speeding on the A500 Queensway!

Forgot .... I have been twice... The second time was to appear in court for the speeding D'oh

***** said:
That is a camera favourite hot spot:eek:

This was slightly before the Gatso's! A Lord Barnet in an unmarked police car! Grrrr

***** said:
What!, in disguise as a human being!:eek:

Have you seen Lady Barnets avatar....
scared.gif
... We luv you really Lady!;)

***** said:
Wierd!

She was having trouble, so maybe she will do another!:cool:
I hope!:eek: :eek:
ha ha ha

She emailed me the image and I resized it... Was quite scary when I opened it as the pic was that large there was just an eye completely filling my PCs screen...
covereyes.gif

***** said:
Anyone want a beer, I'm back from the incinerator so I will have another beer. The beer's r on me folks:D :)

Cheers Graham! I'l partake in one!

***** said:
San Miguel ok or Stella. U may need a few more when Sam reads wot U said in the Main Sticker Thread!;) :p :D :rolleyes:

I'll take the San Miguel... I don't like wifebeater!

I have had a cracking day Graham... I normally have to work every Saturday and have Thursdays off but I have found out that I cannot physically lift the large lens for long periods and cover the sport without suffering, so they have swapped my Thurs for Sats for the foreseeable future..... Suits me fine

***** said:
That is a result as it gives u longer weekends.:cool:
Throughout my life I worked weekends until recently and it is great not to:cool:

I have to admit to laying it on a bit thick though as this was the long term result I was after.

***** said:
It turned out to be quite a nice day here after all.
Wait for it!
I even had my shorts on while gardening:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Not your legs again...
yikes.gif

Woo Hoo ... Just been confirmed... Racing season starts tomorrow and the meeting is confirmed go go go! Yeehaa.
checkeredflag.gif

***** said:
Good Luck,:D :D but why is it such short notice?:confused:
I would have thought that preps are req:) :)

Everything's been ready for a while, trackwise and car wise, it was just the spectator areas and the pits areas were slightly boggy thats why there was an element of doubt!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back