12.5kgs cepsa spanish gas bottle with regulaters

romingrapido

For sale
two 12.5kgs cepsa spanish gas bottles with regulaters
pick up only

HI THERE,ANYONE THINKING ABOUT TOURING SPAIN THAT HAS NO SPANISH GAS BOTTLE SHOULD BUY THESE.I TOURED SPAIN 6 YEARS AGO AND IF YOU WANTED TO BUY A SPANISH BOTTLE THEY CAN INSIST THAT ALL YOUR GAS APLIANCES ARE TESTED FIRST AT A COST OF £160.i WAS LUCKY AND FOUND ONE ON A MARKET STALL FOR £20 AND EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NOT BEEN BACK SINCE I WILL ALWAYS KEEP IT JUST IN CASE,HAPPY TOURING,SHAWBAGS.

Hi these gas bottle are aluminum ,and the price we are asking is £25 for them both,one is half full,we live in hull,thanks for inquiring

Hi these gas bottle are aluminum ,and the price we are asking is £25 for them both,one is half full,we live in hull,thanks for inquiring

Prepared to pay cash before delivery, but cannot collect. Any ideas? Had to go this way as I am unable to send a PM.

Hi the only way i can think you could get the gas bottles is a courier service but that can be costly,thanks

when I have a spanish bottle to sell [ I always stick to repsol because of availability ] I take it to spain and sell it there

good place to meet ?

Hi we still have the bottles if you still want them please ring 07947833894

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back