Zip world Bethesda Wales

Mobilvetta

My daughter and grandson fancy doing the Zip line experience, can anybody recommend any campsites nearby, that have electric tent pitches for my daughter, as well as a pitch for a motorhome. I think she has given me a task of finding something as she wants to go for 5 nights in August. Ideally it will be child friendly and maybe have a children's play park and a plus would be. Cafe on site to. Not fimilar with Wales unfortunately, she isn't a member of any caravan or motorhome clubs, so that rules them out, as they are to expensive for non members.

To be sarcastic...Try "Cloud cuckoo land" all the parameters set are too hard or too expensive..Good hunting !
Try "search for sites" and "Pitchup" and of course Mr Google.....

I know just looking at various Apps and most seem to be small sites, thought there would be a few large caravan sites on the coast nearby. No wonder my daughter has given me the task.

My daughter and grandson fancy doing the Zip line experience, can anybody recommend any campsites nearby, that have electric tent pitches for my daughter, as well as a pitch for a motorhome. I think she has given me a task of finding something as she wants to go for 5 nights in August. Ideally it will be child friendly and maybe have a children's play park and a plus would be. Cafe on site to. Not fimilar with Wales unfortunately, she isn't a member of any caravan or motorhome clubs, so that rules them out, as they are to expensive for non members.

Have you tried searching on here....

Lots of filters should find you something vaguely suitable.

There was a cc cl site called Joys of Life, now renamed Brynllys. We stayed last Easter and walked into Zip World via old quarry tracks. It served its purpose, that's all I will say.

There was a cc cl site called Joys of Life, now renamed Brynllys. We stayed last Easter and walked into Zip World via old quarry tracks. It served its purpose, that's all I will say.
Might be worth joining ..depends if they allow a tent as well ?
Also this year joining might be a good idea.
We only belong to c&CC but this year may add CAMC ..wait and see

Might be worth joining ..depends if they allow a tent as well ?
Also this year joining might be a good idea.
We only belong to c&CC but this year may add CAMC ..wait and see
I used to be a member of CAMC, but it expired at Christmas and I never bothered renewing it, for the simple reason they didn't see fit to extend everyone's membership like the C&CC did, plus I like the idea of the pop up sites they have done. I have now found a site, that gets good reviews and booked 5 places on the Zip line, not sure if I will be taking part, unless I can get my weight below 120kg. Lol

The zipline is fantastic, utterly incredible experience. We stood watching for a good 20 minutes before we were able to spot where they were starting from. I wish I could have paid to go straight back up & do it again.
Wouldn't be able to do it now. Since then I have started suffering from vertigo & couldn't even cope at the top of the library in Birmingham.

Go below are worth a trip too....

Go below involves fascinating guided tours of the old slate mines

The full day tour is pretty arduous BUT great fun I believe (I've never done the tour as, we explore the old mines on our own anyway)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back