Yorkshire Day.

yorkieowl

Ee ba gum, we celebrated (not), Yorkshire day by being up in Scottie land. Thank gawd we had escaped before the new measures were imposed! Now the dilemma do we return to our beloved Yorkshire or not? Nah don’t be silly of course we do! 😁

trixie88

of couse i celebrated yorkshire day.........got all me bunting at the window....white rose..OF YORKSIHIRE........even sung on ilkley moor by tat....at the top o me voice in the garden.. oh yes.......

ENGLISH BY BIRTH
YORKSHIRE BY THE GRACE OF GOD...
and mighty PROUD OF IT.........

ee ba gum lad ..if tha dunt no wat thas doin now tha neer will.......

Tookey

Confusing day if in Todmorden, West Yorkshire (ish) on the map, Lancashire post code and both red and white Rose's on the town hall o_O

Fortunately I'm a foreigner so don't need to get involved!

antiquesam

For good or bad I've managed to avoid living in the County that can't get a rose with colour. Born north of it, skirted around it to the other side of the Pennines, where the roses are red, and then got well to the south of it. Hope I didn't miss anything.

Tookey

For good or bad I've managed to avoid living in the County that can't get a rose with colour. Born north of it, skirted around it to the other side of the Pennines, where the roses are red, and then got well to the south of it. Hope I didn't miss anything.
........but you did, I return flight from the beautiful city of Leeds no less!

SquirrellCook

I just wish with every one being so proud of Yorkshire, you’d have spent the day picking up the litter and clearing the fly tipping. It doesn’t look like a place any one should be proud of.

Tezza33

Some people take their joy from being miserable :rolleyes:
It is being miserable that makes me happy ;)
I just wish with every one being so proud of Yorkshire, you’d have spent the day picking up the litter and clearing the fly tipping. It doesn’t look like a place any one should be proud of.
You will not find many Yorkshire people who are not proud of where they are from, I have travelled all over this country, litter and fly tipping can be found everywhere so what is your point?

trixie88

It is being miserable that makes me happy ;)

You will not find many Yorkshire people who are not proud of where they are from, I have travelled all over this country, litter and fly tipping can be found everywhere so what is your point?
HEAR HEAR<<<WELL SAID TEZZA..............lour beautifull valleys ...dales..moors....beaches,,,cliffs......oooooooo fantastic....not to mention the friendly folk of yorkshire......beautiful villages..........just love it.........