Yeti Adventures.

Yeti

Hello everyone, Michael here with my "motorhome on the cheap". I have owned tents, a touring caravan and a trailer tent but I fancied something a bit different so I have just bought a roof top tent which is currently (and hopefully) firmly attached to the roof of my Skoda Yeti 4x4 and the idea is to take it around my favourite country Scotland, but mainly the west coast. So I'm looking forward to finding out where the best spots are. Regards Michael
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

Nabsim

Welcome Yeti, not seen one of those going out the side then entering from ‘weakest’ point. Are there legs that drop down or some sort of prop?

trevskoda

Are we nearly there yeti,they missed that one on there adds. Roof tent looks good but never seen anything like that over here in any camping shops.

Yeti

Welcome aboard matey. Yeti looks sound. Full member status will give you access to the POI map, more exotic locations than you could imagine...👍😉 Thank you

Yeti

Are we nearly there yeti,they missed that one on there adds. Roof tent looks good but never seen anything like that over here in any camping shops. Google "Ventura roof top tents" for info.

Yeti

Welcome Yeti, not seen one of those going out the side then entering from ‘weakest’ point. Are there legs that drop down or some sort of prop? I initially thought the ladders helped prop it up but the supports are on the inside on either side. I'm 18st and it holds me ok, though once I'm lying down my body is over the car so it's just my legs on the overhangy bit.

Last edited:

Yeti

Welcome aboard matey. Yeti looks sound. Full member status will give you access to the POI map, more exotic locations than you could imagine...👍😉 Thank you. For the second time 🙄 I didn't realise. But, as I always say, once is never enough. Unless you're skydiving without a parachute. Obviously.

Last edited:

phillybarbour

Welcome from Co Antrim,i see you have a real car to,i have some of the real skodas. Friend of mine had a few Skoda Estelle’s which we all laughed at at the time, how things change.

trevskoda

Friend of mine had a few Skoda Estelle’s which we all laughed at at the time, how things change. Yes real cars,i have 4 tucked away,2 130gls 1 136 black rapide coup and 1 105 lux.