word

maingate

My g/father used to call nasty people blagards,whatever they were. That would be blackguards Trev. https://www.bing.com/search?q=dictionary+oxford&qs=AS&pq=dictionary&sk=AS2&sc=8-10&cvid=8018C650CCB6421882F59FD4C587992E&FORM=QBLH&sp=3
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

Pauljenny

You i've just invented a new word ! PLAGIARISM I invented it first. I copyrighted it. Send me £ 10 and I'll not sue. you

trevskoda

That would be blackguards Trev. https://www.bing.com/search?q=dictionary+oxford&qs=AS&pq=dictionary&sk=AS2&sc=8-10&cvid=8018C650CCB6421882F59FD4C587992E&FORM=QBLH&sp=3 No defo blagards here,still old folk use this term for someone doing a nasty thing or decetfull Maybe came from something else as you say.

n brown

You I invented it first. I copyrighted it. Send me £ 10 and I'll not sue. you soooooo , the vultures are circling- there will be calumny and litigation from the hordes of blackguards,larrikins and knackers waiting in the shadows , but they'll find me a hard nutter to crack ! how about a fiver ,and i'll buy you a coffee when i see you ?

Pauljenny

soooooo , the vultures are circling- there will be calumny and litigation from the hordes of blackguards,larrikins and knackers waiting in the shadows , but they'll find me a hard nutter to crack ! how about a fiver ,and i'll buy you a coffee when i see you ? So.. ! You now choose to defame me by calling me, " A Vulture. ".. I can't argue about " Blackguard, Larrikin or Knacker ".. My solicitors, Messer's. Liyer, Chete and Kerr- kniver, will take this to the highest court in the land. Forget the fiver and a coffee, chummy. This could be a life changer for me....... And for you .. Oh yes !! [/QUOTE] Oi you, taking my name in vain.:ROFLMAO: .. Don't worry Sue, I'll see you alright, out of the damages. A mucky dripping sandwich, a bottle of Barley Wine and a Fat Rascal will come your way.