Wonder how DVLA would cope with these

barge1914

Kiwi style motorhomes
53AE83FF-34AD-4440-87B5-C2E3A5990F01.jpeg
FD3D2215-F822-45DF-BDF6-D523E80D0293.jpeg

Because insurance isn't a requirement you can pretty much do what you like with a vehicle in NZ,as long as it passes a WOF (MOT).

So what happens to a third party if in a crash,esp if killed.

like most countries they generally get buried.
The gov pays for health care and you get 80% of your wages paid while off work,we gave up the right to sue for personal injury and all employers pay into the scheme to help fund it.

like most countries they generally get buried.
The gov pays for health care and you get 80% of your wages paid while off work,we gave up the right to sue for personal injury and all employers pay into the scheme to help fund it.
So if a wife has lost hubby she cannot get a big payout to cover living and bringing up kids,will have to think about that one,i do see both sides,drive what you want when you want.

Spotted a Saab with a pick up's habitation unit cut into the back of it in Atherton yesterday and I thought exactly the same about the DVLA, should of stopped and took a picture.

So if a wife has lost hubby she cannot get a big payout to cover living and bringing up kids,will have to think about that one,i do see both sides,drive what you want when you want.

Yes, compensation is paid in those sort of situations.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back