Wills O Nats , Meltham , Holmfirth , West Yorkshire , 22nd 23rd 24th June 2018

izwozral

Many thanks to Jeff 'The Moss' for organising yet another great meet, also many thanks to bazzybabes for sorting out my tech problem and many thanks to all who made this memorable [even if there were a few blank periods due to alcohol]. A great big thanks to all the staff at the Wills - wonderful people. Still waiting for that pint you promised me Paul!
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

channa

That's better. All the bad influences have upped and left. All apart from Stonedaddy... I'm sure we'll be OK, though. We might never leave here, it's so nice. Are you still there Paul ? I was riding up over the weekend but had one of my turns. I was disappointed to not meet some old and new faces. Channa

Pauljenny

Still here, Andy. About to buy that pint I Promised Ral If he's not here to sup it in 5 minutes, ill be forced to put it away.

carol

A great big thankyou to Jeff and everyone who made my weekend memorable. Great meet, fantastic food, beer and weather; and not least great company. Look forward to the next one. Home to reality now. :cool1: :banana: Barry, wild camping meets ARE reality! :)

maingate

Thanks for organising the Meet Jeff, we both enjoyed it. It was good to see a few members we have not seen for a few years and the new faces too.

yorkslass

Thanks for arranging another great meet Jeff, just so relaxing. I know the weather helps, but it really is a lovely spot and the added bonus was its so close to home. It goes without saying the company was smashing and i'm just looking forward to seeing everyone again soon. Something for the WC annals. Baz bought Tom a drink, and Tom couldn't finish it. Could that be two records in one weekend?

slider

Nice to read you all had a great weekend never doubted it for a minute another good rally it would seem pulled off by the mossies and all the great folk who attended. So sorry I had to miss it. But I'm sure there will be a next time. Please!

Pauljenny

Good surprise to find Channa knocking on the door, just as I'd pulled the cork on a bottle of red. Perfect timing, considering he'd set out.on Maureen the Moped, yesterday noon. Always good company... And a bad influence. Maureen is a big, healthy lass, sexy for her age. And sounds suspiciously like 600 CCs of muscle. Ral's pint was delicious. The Old Peat was amazing.

channa

Nice to catch up Paul, pity I couldn't get at the weekend and meet a few more of the old and new miscreants. If I could sniff out truffles like wine corks I could be rich. Lovely collection of aphids on the visor when I got home , still free protein !! Enjoy the remainder of your travels Channa and Maureen ( the moped)

Nabsim

Thanks for arranging another great meet Jeff, just so relaxing. I know the weather helps, but it really is a lovely spot and the added bonus was its so close to home. It goes without saying the company was smashing and i'm just looking forward to seeing everyone again soon. Something for the WC annals. Baz bought Tom a drink, and Tom couldn't finish it. Could that be two records in one weekend? Yes strange that, we nipped down to that motorhome place and got some odds and ends and when we set off it said 51 miles instead of the 37(ish) it was going, ended up on M62/M60 which we were nowhere near going. We must have slipped through a crack in the time space continuum I think :)

yorkslass

Yes strange that, we nipped down to that motorhome place and got some odds and ends and when we set off it said 51 miles instead of the 37(ish) it was going, ended up on M62/M60 which we were nowhere near going. We must have slipped through a crack in the time space continuum I think :) Don't you just love sat navs.;)

Pauljenny

We were woken by the most unusual dawn chorus. The cows burst into song, gathered only yards from us.. All that massive field to do it in, but no. Probably attracted by the snores emanating from our open windows. Then the sheep shuffled up to take their turn. The Grand Finale was the huge truck that trundled in to pick up and empty the 3 bottle banks. That's it, we're only staying another 8 hours!

helen262

But at least the bottle banks are empty now so they won't be getting emptied for another week, put some mint sauce near the fence and that will keep the sheep away, have steak for tea and that's the cows sorted

bmc

Thanks for another great meet Jeff. Great venue in beautiful countryside Couldn't have asked for better weather, but what makes it for me is all the wonderful friendly people who make me so welcome....thanks guys.

Pauljenny

In splendid isolation here. Where has everybody gone? We've made a note to.buy a stronger deodorant. Leaving after a pub meal. I'll do a litter sweep, but it looks fine,so far.

kimbowbill

Think this has to be the best so far, what a fab bunch of folk, lots of laughs and banter, great location and amazing food, staff and locals are brill, thanks for arranging Jeff & Lorraine xx

kimbowbill

Think this has to be the best so far, what a fab bunch of folk, lots of laughs and banter, great location and amazing food, staff and locals are brill, thanks for arranging Jeff & Lorraine xx

alwaysared

Should be able to get compatible and/or updated fans on eBay Del �� I phoned the Fiat dealer, quoted me 58.00 complete with cowling so I ordered one, the storeman called me back four hours later to inform me that Fiat said they no longer supply that part :scared: So I looked on ebay found one for 50.00 but they said there was no way they could get it to me before my trip. I called a mate in the trade and two hours later he said he'd found two working secondhand ones for 40.00, got them at 6:00pm and the one was fitted by 6:45pm, the other one is safely tucked away in the garage for future use ;) So she's all ready for our trip on Thursday. :wave: Regards, Del

Last edited: