Wills O Nats , Meltham , Holmfirth , West Yorkshire , 22nd 23rd 24th June 2018

jeffmossy

For all the early arrivals on Friday ,when you turn onto the car park the camping field is first left, please walk the field BEFORE driving onto it as there was a tractor rally a couple of weeks ago and they have left some ruts in places so please check were they are . Sue Yorklass maybe there to supervise but not sure yet . I will be arriving late afternoon after work . Remember we have 20 vans arriving so please be sensible when parking . See you all on Friday
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

slider

Oh no, was really looking forward to seeing you! Hope all's well xx :wave: Same here it's been so long since we have been at the same meet. I'm absolutely gutted. Have a great time. Am sure we will meet up soon. Lots to catch up on.x

carol

Same here it's been so long since we have been at the same meet. I'm absolutely gutted. Have a great time. Am sure we will meet up soon. Lots to catch up on.x Maybe we should have our own minimeet? :) xx

alwaysared

Home at last! After the temporary repair by the AA man I started back home and the van started to overheat due to the fans not working but we've now got home safe and sound and will be checking the switch for the fans tomorrow, the wiring may need a check over too as the previous owner was a wanna be electrical expert! So far anything I've looked at electrics wise have been tampered with so I'm not hopeful that the fans are still original wiring lol. Thank you for all the help and advice I got from members attending this meet, I only came to collect the aires books from Carol and ended up attending the meet! I hope everyone had a good meal in the pub tonight, the one we had last night was very good and tasty. Regards, Del

Pauljenny

You'll notice that there's not a soul around. Some haven't got back from the pub yet. Splendid meal , excellent ale and even better company. And a nice big manhole! Nice one Jeff and Lorraine.

Nabsim

Ah but if you look our screens are down we are just hiding from the sun :) I thought I had roast beef for a midnight snack but when we got back Caz gave it all to the dogs!!! :)

oppy

Ah but if you look our screens are down we are just hiding from the sun :) I thought I had roast beef for a midnight snack but when we got back Caz gave it all to the dogs!!! :) Do you fancy nipping over to Glossop on your way home ??

Nabsim

Do you fancy nipping over to Glossop on your way home ?? We aren’t going home until tomorrow Peter, would probably depend what time we eventually get shifting unless you need a hand?

oppy

We aren’t going home until tomorrow Peter, would probably depend what time we eventually get shifting unless you need a hand? In all day, just offering a brew

alwaysared

Oh blimey, hope it gets sorted for France! I've sorted most of it out now, fan switch has gone faulty and the new one comes in tomorrow, one of the fans is also faulty but it looks like I'll have to get that from Fiat, will call them tomorrow but not hopeful, ah well one fans better than none I suppose :D Regards, Del

Nabsim

I've sorted most of it out now, fan switch has gone faulty and the new one comes in tomorrow, one of the fans is also faulty but it looks like I'll have to get that from Fiat, will call them tomorrow but not hopeful, ah well one fans better than none I suppose :D Regards, Del Should be able to get compatible and/or updated fans on eBay Del 👍

jeffmossy

Superb meet with great people . Thank you Yorklass Sue for helping with parking arrangements and a massive thank you to all who attended you did us proud .Looking forward to the next one , Jeff & Lorraine

carol

Superb meet with great people . Thank you Yorklass Sue for helping with parking arrangements and a massive thank you to all who attended you did us proud .Looking forward to the next one , Jeff & Lorraine No, thank you Jeff! A great meet - friendly, laid back and in a beautiful setting with glorious weather. Cheers everyone, I had a great weekend and was really sorry to have to leave so early. See everyone again soon, I hope.

Nabsim

Yes thanks for a great meet up, think everyone still here has gone to the quiz but I have headache from today’s heat so enjoying the cooler air back at mh 👍

bazzybabes

A great big thankyou to Jeff and everyone who made my weekend memorable. Great meet, fantastic food, beer and weather; and not least great company. Look forward to the next one. Home to reality now. :cool1: :banana:

Pauljenny

That's better. All the bad influences have upped and left. All apart from Stonedaddy... I'm sure we'll be OK, though. We might never leave here, it's so nice.