Wills O Nats , Meltham , Holmfirth , West Yorkshire , 22nd 23rd 24th June 2018

jeffmossy

Due to the huge success of the last meet we had at this pub I have arranged another meet at the Wills O Nats Pub in Meltham , Holmfirth , West Yorkshire , I have organised it for The 22nd - 24th June 2018 , we can have up to 20 vans and we will also be on the pubs camping field . There is water available but please only use what you are going to need . This meet is free but you MUST use the pub and I will organise a sit down meal for Saturday night 19.00pm and Post the menu nearer the time . The pub is also dog friendly . If you want to attend pleast put your name down on this thread . Thanks For those of you who don't know, Holmfirth is were The Last Of The Sumer wine was filmed Blackmoorfoot Road Meltham Holmfirth HD9 5PS Here is a link to the pub Wills O' Nats – Country Pub and Dining Huddersfield Menus – Wills O' Nats This meet is now full Don't forget to bring your levellers as some parts of the camping field are on a slight slope . I will be arriving late...
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

Last edited:

jeffmossy

Abso blooming lutely Jeff, please stick us down. I'll remember my boots this time. Glad you both are coming :dance:

barge1914

Wills o Nats We thoroughly enjoyed the last one Jeff. But sadly we’ll miss this one as we won’t be back from our Croatian trip by then. Hope it all goes well.

jeffmossy

We thoroughly enjoyed the last one Jeff. But sadly we’ll miss this one as we won’t be back from our Croatian trip by then. Hope it all goes well. Maybe next time :wave:

jeffmossy

Looks like the medics are fed up with bothering us.. Can we come please, Jeff ? Well let me have a think about this one mmmnnnn , go on then I will put you on the list ;)