Wildcamping by Aberdeen/ Moray Firth

KJames53

Hi all! I'm new to the forum but came on looking for a wild camping spot by the Moray Firth. I'm looking to camp by the beach and was thinking of Findhorn. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Hi all! I'm new to the forum but came on looking for a wild camping spot by the Moray Firth. I'm looking to camp by the beach and was thinking of Findhorn. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Welcome. I don't know the area, but the online map shows a few POIs in the area. Might be worth joining as a full member in order to have access to the POIs.

You can park in the big Dunes carpark at Findhorn which is right on the beach. There are honesty boxes for you to pay and the money benefits the community. You can also use Culbin forest carpark which has nice walks but a fair distance from the beach.

:love:Moray Firth we go so we can do a bit of whale watching, You should become a full member and take advantage of the POI's and friendly banter.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back