Wild life again

Scotia

Darcy has a run about with one every morning, the squirrel does not understand she is genuinely only wanting to play. I have a video of her playing with a shrew wagging her tail as they are both running around but cant upload it. Im sure the shrew thought my day ends now but she has not got it in her nature
20190704_070228.jpg

Obanboy666

Yup vermin....

And liable to be chomping their way through wiring and all sorts whilst they're in there.

Bullet, BBQ.... belly
A few years ago had them in the loft chomping on the rafters !
After telling next door down chap decided to fill a hole under the tiles they were using to get into his loft. He used expanding foam lol and a squirrel decided to try and get in before it went off and got stuck, what a laugh ! I offered to shoot it but they were aghast at that suggestion and pulled it out which resulted in it dying before he managed to retrieve it.

mistericeman

A few years ago had them in the loft chomping on the rafters !
After telling next door down chap decided to fill a hole under the tiles they were using to get into his loft. He used expanding foam lol and a squirrel decided to try and get in before it went off and got stuck, what a laugh ! I offered to shoot it but they were aghast at that suggestion and pulled it out which resulted in it dying before he managed to retrieve it.
They are a bloody pest... Especially in a urban environment....
I've lost count on the amount of times I've had to repair/replace aircon cabling that they have chewed...
Dangerous too as it can cause fires when they chew the insulation off the cables (rodents have to keep chewing as their teeth are constantly growing)

As for the damage to the ginger squirrel population...

caledonia

We have red squirrels up here and traps are set regularly to catch and dispatch greys just in case any venture up here. Apparently grey squirrel tastes a bit nutty.

Reactions: Sky

Sky

All grey squirrels should be culled - they're a curse on the UK countryside.

Most importantly so we can protect these little chaps. This one lives in my garden with his family and friends and will take nuts out of my hand:

_TJP3856.jpg

Wully

Done a few in absolutely plagued with them I’ve had eight in one day trap then shoot nothing else for it found it hard the first two or three times after three you’re a serial killer It gets easier. Don’t like killing stuff willy nilly but I’m a roofer and I’ve seen house’s wrecked wae greys they breed like wildfire Once seen a three year old house destroyed with fire they had eaten through electrics in loft to nest.

mistericeman

Done a few in absolutely plagued with them I’ve had eight in one day trap then shoot nothing else for it found it hard the first two or three times after three you’re a serial killer It gets easier. Don’t like killing stuff willy nilly but I’m a roofer and I’ve seen house’s wrecked wae greys they breed like wildfire Once seen a three year old house destroyed with fire they had eaten through electrics in loft to nest.
Dont waste them..... They are good eating.