Why has the stay home LOGO Gone ?

mistericeman

Is it OK to not stay at Home ? Really Confusing in Covid times Maybe there should now be a LOGO staying "NO OVERNIGHTS" or similar ? @Geeky Philip ?? #justsayin https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do Surely we don't need a little sticker on a wild camping site to tell us what to do?
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

colinmd

This is the second time you've posted on this, the answer hasn't changed since. https://wildcamping.co.uk/threads/couple-of-dates-to-plan-towards.80764/#post-1083152

Geeky Philip

Administrator
I originally changed the logo of the websites before the government introduced the lockdown. I did this as some people appeared to be still not aware that the government's advice was for them too. Our communities are made up of people from many nations and although the people living in England may now be allowed to travel and use their motorhomes (but not for overnight stays), the other nations are still not allowed any nonessential travel. Having any message now would be right for some and wrong for others so the decision was made to remove it. I doubt there is any member of our communities that needs reminding the situation we are on or what their responsibilities are. Edit: We also have members from countries where they are allowed to use and stay overnight in their vans. Phil

Last edited:

antiquesam

There are still a lot of people around who don't believe it concerns them. Come and look on our beaches around dinner time and there are loads about. They also don't give a **** who they bump into when walking about. Don't worry. If you were unfortunate enough to be a construction worker you can be hard up against others provided it's not for more than 15 minutes apparently, but then they are expendable I suppose.