Why did nobody tell us?

How would anyone know it had just sprung open. You may have left it open for a reason. I am afraid it’s upto you to walk round and check all is secure before you leave.
Parked up at Cite Europe this morning having arrived late last night. We did some shopping and then had some brunch before setting off. Phill took the dogs for a walk whilst I cleared up and I noticed people walking past and smiling or laughing at the back of the van.

Luckily Phill walked round the back when he brought the dogs back and noticed the back locker door had sprung open again, revealing the case of beer he had put in there.

If I saw that I would have knocked on the door and mentioned it. Were all these people going to cheer as we drove off and scattered a lot of important kit behind us???☹

They didn't tell you probably because they thought it had been left open intentionally. In any case you would not have driven off with it open as you would have seen it when you did a walk around check before you drove off and even if you didn't do the walk around of you would have seen it open when looking in your wing mirrors just before you started moving wouldn't you.

They didn't tell you probably because they thought it had been left open intentionally. In any case you would not have driven off with it open as you would have seen it when you did a walk around check before you drove off and even if you didn't do the walk around of you would have seen it open when looking in your wing mirrors just before you started moving wouldn't you.
But hard to see the back locker open in your wing mirrors!

But hard to see the back locker open in your wing mirrors!
If your back locker door is at the back as in the boot of a car and therefore not visible in your wing mirrors then yes it would then difficult to see, however unless I missed something I don’t know what Motorhome you have so I was assuming perhaps incorrectly, you were referring to a back locker which does in fact have the door in the rear sidewall as many do. If that is the case, I apologise.

If your back locker door is at the back as in the boot of a car and therefore not visible in your wing mirrors then yes it would then difficult to see, however unless I missed something I don’t know what Motorhome you have so I was assuming perhaps incorrectly, you were referring to a back locker which does in fact have the door in the rear sidewall as many do. If that is the case, I apologise.
No problem at all. The previ
IMG_20190905_071805.jpg
ous version of WC used to list your vehicle in your profile, but I'm not sure if it still does.
To me a door on the side = a side locker and a door at the back = a back locker.
Our van even has a beer & wine cellar. 😮

Aaaaaaah, now I know why those peeps were laughing.

It's the John Smiths Extra Smooth!!!!

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back