whos awake

trixie88

been to hosp appt today......hardly anyone there..............

not surprised you have partial lockdown SUE.........thought it was a bit late in the day for it to be announced.........they have known for a week now the way things are progressing...............probably wont effect you much tho...as i think you are stll having to shield...or have i got it wrong............was very tempted this morning....had hosp. appt........thought would it be ok to have a run round the immediate area in the car.........chickened out in the end.......came home ...went back to bed.......missed out on a lot of sleep laST night
Morning folks

Scorching hot and we are in partial ockdown....again. :(

yorkslass

been to hosp appt today......hardly anyone there..............

not surprised you have partial lockdown SUE.........thought it was a bit late in the day for it to be announced.........they have known for a week now the way things are progressing...............probably wont effect you much tho...as i think you are stll having to shield...or have i got it wrong............was very tempted this morning....had hosp. appt........thought would it be ok to have a run round the immediate area in the car.........chickened out in the end.......came home ...went back to bed.......missed out on a lot of sleep laST night

Just been very cautious Trixie cos we are near to some of the hotspots, they are all within a 1-10 mile radius of home.
Going out for a drive shouldn't put you at risk Trixie, just stay in the car and wind your window down,

REC

Just so there is no confusion I am not having Chemo its Retuximab for my RA affectionately known as joint juice but I’ve benn hooked up for 6 hours now and I still have a while to go might be home for tea. 😂😂
I realised you are on Rituximab , I was just commenting on the expensive pumps, didn't think!! Sorry! It's great the way the monoclonal drugs have been used outside the cancer unit. Initially we had to treat all the RA & MS, patients on the unit, then there were so many patients that it was allowed in the other areas.

trixie88

YORKSHIRE DAY TODAY FOLKS..........FILEY LIFEBOAT DAY....i think......dont know whT THE DAy will bring todY....a bit rough ...FELT as tho i was drunk..so went to bed early last nigh...good sleep ..up early this morning...bright sunshine......early on...coming cloudy now....all have a good dayaand stay safe.....

trixie88

Just been very cautious Trixie cos we are near to some of the hotspots, they are all within a 1-10 mile radius of home.
Going out for a drive shouldn't put you at risk Trixie, just stay in the car and wind your window down,
thanks sue......if it wasnt for bcg treatment monday......and telphone consultaion with surgeon tuesday to see if i need lymp nodes removing which will mean another op...............i would seriouly consider bunking off for the night in the van....where to????? would love it to be filey however.....dont think that would be sensible at this particular time...............having said that......im scared to go for a ride round after a hosp appt,,,,,,,getting a bit too used to this isolation business...........may ask morrisons if the would open earl..early just for me.t do me shopping...lol...missing me highlight of the week :D :D :D :D not been there since afore christmas.........take care sue

trevskoda

Had a walk round Tintagel with head of purchasing - like walking with a bliddy spaniel. Why can't women walk in straight lines without dodging about in front of you :unsure: must be summat in their jeans?
Take the batteries out the vibrator. ;)

trixie88

Had a walk round Tintagel with head of purchasing - like walking with a bliddy spaniel. Why can't women walk in straight lines without dodging about in front of you :unsure: must be summat in their jeans?
CALM DOWN ...yeel blow a gasket lad