whos awake

trixie88

AHHHH.. there you all are...............wondered where you all disappeared to..........long lie in this morning . missed a lot of sleep last night..just cannot get going now .......waiting for district nurse.........could do with a few days at smile filey....wi..fish and chips..salt and vinegar...out a the paper of course and a mug o.coffee on the coble landing overlooking the briggg.........ah well dream on eh........all have a good day

trixie88

Afternoon folks,

Shopping delivery this morning and getting my hair coloured this afternoon. At the moment the gray is winning :D
going to hairdressers sue or having it done at home........wont it be grand when we are allowed out toi do our own shopping............however expect its so much easier having it delivered.........think morrisons ..nearest one to me......you have to spend over 40 pound to have it delivered.......my shopping doest come anywhere near that...........cant do itfortnightly etc......as its mainly fresh fruit and veg............with a bit of frozen stuff thrown in............going to treat mesen to a tub of ice cream this weekend....yummy.....take care sue...enjoy being pampered with your hair.....

REC

Wow! They have the expensive pumps we couldn't get in the chemo unit when I was there...no budget left! Hope it's all going ok, even though boring!
At least you put water in with the eggs,my son when about twelve decided to boil eggs but omitted the water completely...they exploded all over the kitchen:eek::eek::rolleyes:

campervanannie

Wow! They have the expensive pumps we couldn't get in the chemo unit when I was there...no budget left! Hope it's all going ok, even though boring!
At least you put water in with the eggs,my son when about twelve decided to boil eggs but omitted the water completely...they exploded all over the kitchen:eek::eek::rolleyes:
Just so there is no confusion I am not having Chemo its Retuximab for my RA affectionately known as joint juice but I’ve benn hooked up for 6 hours now and I still have a while to go might be home for tea. 😂😂

yorkslass

going to hairdressers sue or having it done at home........wont it be grand when we are allowed out toi do our own shopping............however expect its so much easier having it delivered.........think morrisons ..nearest one to me......you have to spend over 40 pound to have it delivered.......my shopping doest come anywhere near that...........cant do itfortnightly etc......as its mainly fresh fruit and veg............with a bit of frozen stuff thrown in............going to treat mesen to a tub of ice cream this weekend....yummy.....take care sue...enjoy being pampered with your hair.....
I had my hair done at chez back garden by my daughter, who also does the shopping delivery Trixie....good job she can turn her hand to most things, takes after her dad, i'm cack handed, just don't do very well with tools, wish i did.

campervanannie

Morning campers 9 hours at the hospital so I had so much rest I now am wide awake and I didn't go to bed until 2 ish not sure what today will bring but it’s Friday and Bradford has been put on some sort of temporary lockdown because of a spike in the you know what. 🤫🤫