whos awake

trixie88

morning all ..been awake since very early 3am couldnt get back to sleep...must have managed to doze of again about 7am....and just come downstairs now...........will have to go over to t.other site see whats going on there ....i keep forgetting to have a peek,,,,,,,,,,not seen a post from robmac for a while ...is he ok..................not seen anything from miniorella..jenny. although i think she maybe on t.other site more......anyway good to hear from hippy,,,,,,,,,,,all have a good day whatever you are up to..enjoy it...tis raining here...so wont get in garden to find vitd. today..............talking of vitd........dont see many posts from gwaygway these days...... and whats happen o zombie with his donuts. anyone knoW?????he alway had an interesting post to read...all take care

mariesnowgoose

Rainy and breezy here, looks set for the day. Forecast better for tomorrow.

@trixie88 @GWAYGWAY has been posting in some other threads recently so he's around.
Don't know what's happened to NZ he seems to have dropped off the radar. :unsure:
Think @Robmac is OK he's probably just way too busy with all those jobs Julie keeps lining up for him :oops:
I say way to go girl ! 😂 (y)

Anyway missus woman, you should be taking it easy for a bit, you're only just out of horsepiddle! :devilish:;) xx

My good new is I've suddenly got lots more energy, so I'm thinking this cellulitis that's just been diagnosed last week was lurking in my system for a while before showing its face properly (y) ;):D

trixie88

Morning all wet and here good to see trixie and hippy posting again trixie as for the donkeys with no hind leg there’s another saying that “you could talk a glass eye to sleep“
aye jeanette......not heard that one.......wish i could talk a glass eye to sleep...............if it had been a sunny day today might have snuck a nanny nap...in the van..........maybe tomorrow......take care

trixie88

Rainy and breezy here, looks set for the day. Forecast better for tomorrow.

@trixie88 @GWAYGWAY has been posting in some other threads recently so he's around.
Don't know what's happened to NZ he seems to have dropped off the radar. :unsure:
Think @Robmac is OK he's probably just way too busy with all those jobs Julie keeps lining up for him :oops:
I say way to go girl ! 😂 (y)

Anyway missus woman, you should be taking it easy for a bit, you're only just out of horsepiddle! :devilish:;) xx

My good new is I've suddenly got lots more energy, so I'm thinking this cellulitis that's just been diagnosed last week was lurking in my system for a while before showing its face properly (y) ;):D
listen whose talking...lol..........you were back driving after a few days........tough cookie, so you are:D:D:D
im taking it very easy......too easy.....mandys doing all me meals etc........have to get me backside into gear tomorrow.....getting lazy, so i am......said i was going to make a start today....however weather is putting me orf......
you take it easy with that cellulitis....dont want it getting worse now, do we........think you have done marvellous with it all.....take care

mariesnowgoose

Getting ready for our big trip down to God's country on Friday ... ;)

Weather is set to be a scorcher this weekend. Can't remember the last time I got away properly in the summer.
Really looking forward to it, just trying hard to make sure we get everything packed that is really essential.
Lists, lists and more lists! Bound to forget something though, we usually do 🤪

Lovely day here. Onwards and upwards.

Hope you're all OK out there(y)

yorkslass

Getting ready for our big trip down to God's country on Friday ... ;)

Weather is set to be a scorcher this weekend. Can't remember the last time I got away properly in the summer.
Really looking forward to it, just trying hard to make sure we get everything packed that is really essential.
Lists, lists and more lists! Bound to forget something though, we usually do 🤪

Lovely day here. Onwards and upwards.

Hope you're all OK out there(y)
Don't forget your sunscreen.