whos awake

Herbenny

Morning all ...
I'm awake of sorts ... just about to go do weekly shopping ..
Go and buy some curtains
Get fuel
Clean out the camper
Wrap grandson presents up 4th birthday today
Tidy the house (again)
Pack camper up for weekend
Do some studying
Do Four loads of washing

And stuff a partridge in a pear tree and shove a broom up me derrière 😬Seriously who has time for work ??

Have a good day all ... I hope the sun finally rocks up 😁

GinaRon

Well you are a busy lot, I went to bed and you all got up. I slept till 11.30 so a lat e rise, was going to go in craft room but have not managed that yet so I will be getting narky if I do not have my fix. Been shopping you now have to put money in trolley again, bit of a shock that. We are sorting out the battery problem and looking for easiest option so that is what is keeping me out of craft room. Ron's mum (she is 90) has been staying with us since beginning of March (before lockdown) when she came out of hospital well on Saturday she went to stay with Ron's sister for a few days before she goes home it seems really strange without her.

REC

Had busy morning! Took mum to the town, well....ran behind her when she belted off on the mobility scooter in wrong direction! Got her back on right path, visited chemist, newsagent, knick knack shop for various bits, back to the cottage. Sorted all mums medication for week, found the tablets she had "lost". Made batch of scones, changed two sets bedding, took Dave lunch where he is working on decking at our holiday home. After lunch, had a lovely walk and sat by the peaceful lake while mum had a siesta. Plan on taking her ( and cat) home in three weeks so it will be strange here too! Probably be back in another month, so won't be for long.

jeanette

Ruth and Jac I remember when we used to have Malcolm’s mam to stay she always said she couldn’t sleep hhmm right lol but when she had to go back it was so strange and quiet