whos awake

channa

It has to be better than yesterday my fistula blew on dialysis with an hour left to go ...the needle punctured the vein wall hence the bruising which will develop next few days.

I am hoping not too sensitive for tomorrow’s session , I will deffo be topping up with. Lidocaine before hand so with luck won’t feel a thing just the smaller needles applying anaesthetic.

All an occupational hazard as was my language when the bugger blew

74A1117F-76E2-4301-BD04-E8F02FBA5678.jpeg

trixie88

morning all.........up early again this morning..........soon be catching up with the EARLY BIRDS ON HERE........3 and 4 am club.........hope you early birds manage to doze off again..........
so looverly yesterday..........got to speak to another person FACE TO FACE.......oh what joy.....even if it was just for 5 mins..

CHRIS......VLCD?????? stumped.....sounds interesting tho.
dont know what today will bring....same as most days probably..........nowt exciting ........

good to know alf is on the mend..........just goes to show.....even with all the precautions......this virus still finds a way..........
often wonder if those that have been infected by it..........have some idea where they picked it up or not.........
all take care

Edina

morning all.........up early again this morning..........soon be catching up with the EARLY BIRDS ON HERE........3 and 4 am club.........hope you early birds manage to doze off again..........
so looverly yesterday..........got to speak to another person FACE TO FACE.......oh what joy.....even if it was just for 5 mins..

dont know what today will bring....same as most days probably..........nowt exciting ........

good to know alf is on the mend..........just goes to show.....even with all the precautions......this virus still finds a way..........
often wonder if those that have been infected by it..........have some idea where they picked it up or not.........
all take care

Sorry Trixie, Very Low Calorie Diet

trixie88

Sorry Trixie, Very Low Calorie Diet
ah........thanks.....would never have got that.........good luck chris.........just stay off the carbs......and the timber will drop off........
oh.. and stay away from fridge................you dont have much to loose anyway.........

The laird

Hope you and the wife get /have a speedy recovery Alf ,I never pestered you as I knew you would do your own thing in your own time
Get well soon
Regards to you both

izwozral

all take care

I don't suppose you would ever know, you can be doing all the right things but there will always be that one little wipe at the eye or mouth and you will not even be aware of doing it.

A story caught my eye the other day, the title "My mouth is my hand", it was about a thalidomide chap, no hands- I don't need to say anymore other than he must be worried sick.:(

Last edited:

trixie88

I don't suppose you would ever know, you can be doing all the right things but there will always be that one little wipe at the eye or mouth and you will not even be aware of doing it.

An story caught my eye the other day, the title "My mouth is my hand", it was about a thalidomide chap, no hands- I don't need to say anymore other than he must be worried sick.:(
quite right izzy................although they say the chance of catching it is one in 400 at the moment?????? you only need to be in close proximity to that one person in the 400.......or indeed touched something which an infected person has touched....all very scary......

trevskoda

just as when i rode a motorbike ,i assumed everybody was actively trying to kill me, i still assume everybody is out to get me . it may well be accidental ,but i'll be just as dead
Its in there DNA esp volvo bmw drivers,makes me think of the tv hale and pace with the lets go out in the volvo have a crash.

jeanette

smornung one un all...........im up early....hows that happened i wonder..........slept like a log ..so i did........washed bedding, all pegged out.......raring to go........do so want to go to diy store homebase nearest one.......know what i need.....may give them a call tsee if they would have it ready for me just to pick up.........either pick it up just before closing tonight.....or just after opening tomorrow.....there may not be too many folk around at that time.....
ohh, then again......i may not have the courage.......havent stayed shackled for months.............just to go out and catch the virus.........if i do i will be gloved and masked up........we shall see.

wow jeanette get yer dancing done in the garden now,,,,,,,just open t.gate and dance outside the gate......then small steps till you have done 100yds........lol....think a lot of us will be staying put for a little while longer yet............thing is once outside confines of propery,,,,things seem normal......it lifts the spirit.....we need it........take care..
Evening all trixie we decided to stay in yesterday and go out today to see a friend (social distancing) as we haven’t seen her since her partner died (Malcolm’s uncle) and we were pleased it was sunny as we sat outside and even the it felt strange but it was good to see her as she did look well.. I’m pleased you managed to get out also
*edit* that was meant to say didn’t look well bloody autocorrect

Last edited: