whos awake

trixie88

up late this morning,,,,,,,,had a very productive day yesterday........slow...however getting there......famous last words.....will it get finished......well thats another matter.........
didnt have a good night ....woke at 2.30am..could not get back to sleep for a long while........then it was just dozing and light sleep.......when i finally did sleep...phone woke me at 6am........
seems as tho lots of folk are having sleep problems........

whatever you are doing take care and stay safe.............i may take myself off to smiley FILEY by the sea.......that means looking at the photos of filey....and a wishing...........
wish i could put o pic on here of the peonies in my garden.......thought they were good last year....have far exceeded themselves this year....

Robmac

Morning all,
Friday again, got to go shopping this morning :(:oops::cry:
Rob, how you getting on with your electrics?
Morning all.

Son's coming round over the weekend to 'supervise' at a distance while I do the electrics Chris. He doesn't trust me with that sort of stuff. So I've been rebuilding the bathroom which has been problematic! Nearly done now though, just got to order a full length tambour door for the front which I shall do today.

Julie wants more storage and shelves as well so I shall start on that later.

Edina

Morning all.

Son's coming round over the weekend to 'supervise' at a distance while I do the electrics Chris. He doesn't trust me with that sort of stuff. So I've been rebuilding the bathroom which has been problematic! Nearly done now though, just got to order a full length tambour door for the front which I shall do today.

Julie wants more storage and shelves as well so I shall start on that later.
All go innit Rob ;)

mariesnowgoose

The wind here has never ceased since yesterday morning and it's still battering the hell out of everything.
Indoor day today, although I might be safe for a while in the greenhouse and out of the worst of it.

Your wisteria looks great, Annie, well done. They smell really nice too.
I have one at the front fence as you come into our property but it's looking decidedly sick this year, could soon be a goner 😕
Never mind, I have another at the back of the house that has taken off like a rocket.
Also a chance to put something new to replace the poorly wisteria.

Everything crossed for your son Rik, same goes for Gordon's son 🤞🤞🤞

Keep on keeping yourselves busy and occupied as you can, peeps.
Where there's life there's always hope as they say 👍 ;)

campervanannie

This morning first thing it was calming now the wind has picked up again not as bad as yesterday, I think I’m going to start the van today and move it back so it’s not sat on the same bit of tyre rubber just to be on the safe side then I’ll sit out there for a while and let the wind rock me while I have tea and scones again the last one. You may be inundated with picture as I am going to sort all my photographs I have quite a few boxes of them so that’s my today occupied.

There also may be a few tears happy tears of happy hiking holidays when I could walk for miles and hours with Bill and the dogs of the day.
67E54208-588B-4348-A29C-1F40D389E6A6.jpeg
12BEB567-DE46-4D0F-BE62-C3FFD4FD59F3.jpeg

Last edited:

mariesnowgoose

Morning early birders.

Annie's maybe managing to catch up with some sleep at last.

Not quite so windy this morning, still breezy but not bad.
Might manage a bit of work outside today, the weather has been way too fierce to attempt much the last couple of days o_O

It's Sunday, is it Gordon's day off today?

May your lines be permanently tight today, Chris (y) 🎣 🐟🐟🐟
Good luck with the painting, Andrew, make sure you post the finished results for us (y)(y) 🖌✒