whos awake

trevskoda

Clearing out the garage over the last week,where does it all come from,found things i had forgot i had,think its time to do a thin out as to many projects , this should leave more time to wildcamp should we ever get get back out,over 8 weeks now,mind you i have done about 5 years work in that time,sun up now and getting warm so overhauls on again for todays shufty in w/shop. :)

trixie88

good morning....been up early this morn......painted spare b.room skirting board.........just had brekki sardines on toasted cheese............got as much paint on me hands as what there is on skirting board.........the whole room needs decorating.......hmmmm ...a bit at a time...whats the saying.....tortoise.......well at least im trying............mind when i was able ..once upon a time....i could have had it all decorated in a day..........ah those were the days...
ALL TAKE CARE AND SAFE.

izwozral

Been a good year for our lilac trees too, I expect all the rain last year has done some good after all? Even the hedgerow plants have been fulsome this year, just wish we could get out a bit more to other parts of the country to see what happening elsewhere.

The laird

Morning all thanks Chris for reminding me what day it is, it’s normally this day that day other day 😂 Whoo hoo it’s nearly the “weekend”.. and a bank holiday as well... Gordon how’s your son
Had testing done now waiting 72 hrs for results thank you for asking but he is not very well got a bit better yesterday but then relapsed

campervanannie

Every Sunday when I do a Sunday lunch we plate up a serving for our eldest son who lives about half a mile walk from us this is the text we got this morning from him he has phoned 111 they said he has the wrong type of cough but he is monitoring it and keeping us informed so yes Gordon no matter what age we still worry Rik is 45.

Don't do me anything on Sunday ... I've been down with cold n flu symptoms last two days... Don't think it's covid , more likely a summer cold or hayfever

Last edited: