whos awake

mariesnowgoose

One interesting thing in my hunt for a replacement vehicle - the car hire firm suggested that if I spotted any vehicles further down the country, or further north, to let them know.

Then, if we went to look at said vehicle(s) and decided to buy we could leave the hire car at one of their local branches instead of having to drive 2 cars back home. That makes the logistics a lot easier and widens the field a bit ...

Geraldine

Cut the grass this morning. Thinking about our first outing in Geraldine, took her for a run yesterday, she purred along.
Roll on Spring.
P.s Music lovers I am off to Minehead Butlins on the 28th of this month to see Boomtown rats, etc
Butlins were selling this yesterday for £59 per person for a three day event. Have a look if interested.
Cheers. David.

Robmac

Morning all.

Went out for beer last night with a few mates and we are all meeting up for a flinglish down a local cafe in a little while. You can't get a better start than that.

Geraldine

Ventusky is a brillant site. Currently we are covered by one front which is circling over us with strong winds and rain.
If you look over to the right towards America you can see Dennis the menace heading our way. Boy it's a monster.
Stay safe everyone. Cheers. David.

mariesnowgoose

Nice morning here, not too windy (yet!) and the sun is shining.

Hoping to get out in a wee while and do a few hours in the garden/greenhouse before Dennis arrives.

Delivered some plants locally yesterday; buyers hadn't realised I was so close when they bought online!
Hopefully they will be repeat customers 😉

Right... a cup of coffee and once more unto the breach dear friends ... let's get the cobwebs blown away! 🙂

Stay safe folks and have a good day.