whos awake

mariesnowgoose

Still buzzing from yesterday's trip to see what will be our new camper in a week's time 😁

Couldn't get to sleep last night, whether from excitement or just been a longer day than I've been used to lately, who knows?
Anyway, finally must have dropped off about 2:30 and woke up at 6:30 - which constitutes a lie-in for me!

Getting sorted today for a trip away later today to stay with my sister up the Tyne Valley for the weekend. She's house-sitting in a lovely and very private house with big gardens, fields and productive woodland. Owned by some very nice people who have a 9 month old terrier puppy to look after (and continue training!) while they're away on a 3 week holiday.

Have permission from them for me to stay over with her (we've known them for a few years now). They are a lovely couple and have a fab garden, which suits somebody like me to a tee, even at this time of year!

It's walking boots and welly country. The terrier pup requires plenty exercise to wear out his energy. He's a tad lively to say the least! Gets me a bit fitter too 🤪 😉

This New Year is starting to get very busy, but at least it's in a good way at long last.
Fingers crossed I can manage to fit in all the things I know I want to do/catch up with!

The laird

Still buzzing from yesterday's trip to see what will be our new camper in a week's time 😁

Couldn't get to sleep last night, whether from excitement or just been a longer day than I've been used to lately, who knows?
Anyway, finally must have dropped off about 2:30 and woke up at 6:30 - which constitutes a lie-in for me!

Getting sorted today for a trip away later today to stay with my sister up the Tyne Valley for the weekend. She's house-sitting in a lovely and very private house with big gardens, fields and productive woodland. Owned by some very nice people who have a 9 month old terrier puppy to look after (and continue training!) while they're away on a 3 week holiday.

Have permission from them for me to stay over with her (we've known them for a few years now). They are a lovely couple and have a fab garden, which suits somebody like me to a tee, even at this time of year!

It's walking boots and welly country. The terrier pup requires plenty exercise to wear out his energy. He's a tad lively to say the least! Gets me a bit fitter too 🤪 😉

This New Year is starting to get very busy, but at least it's in a good way at long last.
Fingers crossed I can manage to fit in all the things I know I want to do/catch up with!
Like a kid at xmas👍

jeanette

I’m so pleased for you Marie that you’ve finally found your van,especially after last year so onwards and upwards as they say!..and we might pass each other where we live

mariesnowgoose

Top 'o the morning, Gordon.... morning all...

Hope you're keeping safe on the roads when you're out and about just now, Gordon!
Forecast for Scotland sounds like it's been blowing you into outer space 😳 😱 💨 💨 💦

Mild here (still dark), not raining (yet!) and the wind has died right down, but may be coming back later today.

Keep warm, dry and safe y'all 😉

trevskoda

Sunny and very bright all day but going down to -3 tonight so 3 pairs of undies on,and thats just on my head. 😂