whos awake

The laird

So am I, first trip away since heart problem reared it’s ugly head. Still feel crap but I would rather be in the lakes than at home home looking at the same 4 walls.
Will be just taking things easy, cannot venture out until mid morning as tablets I’m on to get rid of excess fluid means I visit the loo every 15 minutes for at least a couple of hours ! A benefit is I’m not waking up during the night to visit the loo as was the norm before starting the ‘water’ tablets.
Jings steve thought you might’ve been a bit better now but fingers crossed for you in 2020 to get all the crap behind you
hope it’s sorted out ASAP and all the very best for the coming year .

Obanboy666

Jings steve thought you might’ve been a bit better now but fingers crossed for you in 2020 to get all the crap behind you
hope it’s sorted out ASAP and all the very best for the coming year .
The Problem would appear to be they will be prescribing 5 drugs in total but as they have to determine the dosage for each drug before starting the next they have started me on Betablockers and water drugs first then in 2 weeks if they are working ok I will go onto the next drug, etc, etc. So it will take a month / 6 weeks or so until I’m on all the drugs.
Been for a dog walk on a route I do regularly at the lakes and it was a struggle coming back up the hill, had to stop a few times to catch my breadth. I’m fine now I’m relaxing watching the cricket so will just takes things easy the rest of the day.
I have to say I’m chuffed to bits sat here in my home on wheels, perked me up no ends !
Daughter is getting married in Tenerife in April, i reckon the health insurance will probs cost more than the holiday if I can even get insured. I’ll pass that bridge nearer the time.

n brown

i don't like insurance. every time a year passes and i didn't claim i feel i've lost something, my vans always look like they contain little of interest, and over the years i've seen thieves sneer and move on. in fact over the years i've lost a handtowel,a pair of toddler sandals left out covered in dog shite and ... that's it !
on board is the usual stuff, easily nicked and sold. couple of sat navs , reverse camera, lovely torches,a heating system that i#d have out in 5, 3 excellent batteries, solar panel and quality charge controller. etc etc , you get the idea .
now i don't leave this pile of goodies thoughtlessly !
it's either left with known ok campers , outside a bank, or pharmacy , with cctv and their own security, possibly a school or hospital , basically using my bonce
never got health insurance either

The laird

Morning all hope you are getting better and f you’ve had the cold
Up and away to work same old roll with n the weekend