whos awake

Tonybvi

Well I’m away to bed shortly as I’m up at 03*30 for a 4*00start got to get my a- - e moving early as the roads will be frgn chaos with motorhomers ,shoppers etc ,inconsiderate people aghhhhhh!
I’ll try not to get in your way, Gordon!! Short trip tomorrow down the A93 from Banchory to Braemar for a few nights. Have a great Christmas.
Tony

The laird

I’ll try not to get in your way, Gordon!! Short trip tomorrow down the A93 from Banchory to Braemar for a few nights. Have a great Christmas.
Tony
im heading west first then back to base then take it from there 😩
Merry Xmas to both of you when it comes and all the best for2020

REC

Most we will be driving tomorrow is two miles up the road to park motorhome, so you are safe from us!😉

yorkslass

Had a good sleep and when i've finished my coffee its time to prep veggies for tomorrow, ...oh and cook giblets, make stuffing and pigs in blankets.....don't know why I bother with most of it, i think they would be happy with a mountain of pigs and roasties.
Note hippy......no mention of THE word, don't want smacked hands,
Take care if your travelling.

jeanette

Happy New Year Barry and everyone and good to see you posting again it’ll not be long before spring is here

Obanboy666

Morning I’m up
So am I, first trip away since heart problem reared it’s ugly head. Still feel crap but I would rather be in the lakes than at home home looking at the same 4 walls.
Will be just taking things easy, cannot venture out until mid morning as tablets I’m on to get rid of excess fluid means I visit the loo every 15 minutes for at least a couple of hours ! A benefit is I’m not waking up during the night to visit the loo as was the norm before starting the ‘water’ tablets.