whos awake

oldish hippy

Who is awake at this time of the morning.trying to figure out who is about wether it just me and the milkmen and posties but they probaly still on holidays i could go to beach and make sandcastles need some sand if it going to snow to grit the driveway
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

g7hej

I am AWAKE GOOD MORNING and HAPPY CHRISTMAS. i am awake, i sat on our reception in blackpool, BORED to tears, looking round the net trying to get bits for my talbot. regards graham

oldish hippy

another one beside the sea side with a pier been to bed managed a hour used to do the job i assume you doing night manage r hotelwel at least u got internet to keep u occupied spend to much time on here but do manage it as i dont have to concentrate for too long a time and if i lose the plot i can always go back and start from where i last remember

whitevanwoman

I'm awake, can't sleep for coughing :mad2: Got no codeine linctus, no night nurse :sad: Am hoping that a hot ribena with a good splash of my friend's homemade damson gin will help...

suemalc

im awake iv got a 7month old collie so i have to get up its walkies time all the time malc:wacko::rolleyes2:

oldish hippy

I'm awake, can't sleep for coughing :mad2: Got no codeine linctus, no night nurse :sad: Am hoping that a hot ribena with a good splash of my friend's homemade damson gin will help... damson gi n sound like good idea sorry to hear that un ot to brill

oldish hippy

slightly better than yesterday it 20 past 2 now to go put on gas fire warm this room up grab sleeping bag curl up on sofa hopefully fall asleep in a short while just cant lie in bedif cant settle and it not cold either that wake me

whitevanwoman

Despite only about 3 hrs sleep the night before, and feeling shattered all day yesterday, by 10 pm last night I was bouncing and couldn't unwind so it was about 2am before I fell asleep last night. Luckily the 3 alarms I set for this morning have worked and I am up but feeling like I could now sleep for a week. Hopefully today's training course won't be too boring as it will be very tempting to go and have 40 winks in the Tranny - got to take the Tranny cos of flat battery in the Peugeot Partner. But chilly and icy here so that should wake me up when I go and de-ice the windscreen.

oldish hippy

not to bad here not icy cold but we will see got dentist on friday 13 not good news but hey ho did read other post wondered if u got pug started should have read this one first lot milder in the south than up north (in a strong northen accent } somereset is nice ok it long way from the lakes but not to far from cornwall which i love ok only using small van at moment think i will have to go bigger as struggle without power steering ok to drive but bugger to turn have 5 point turn on drive way to get out

Teffy

not to bad here not icy cold but we will see got dentist on friday 13 not good news Hope you got on OK at the dentist, not good news any day, not just Friday 13th! I went just before Christmas and she couldn't find anything wrong so decided to give them a good clean - so thorough that I felt as if all my teeth were coming loose! :D

oldish hippy

yep as well as can be expected just nice finish to the week monday 4 injections into spine oooahhh so cr^^ week and ut doesnt seemed to have worked thanks teffy

Teffy

Glad the dentist wasn't too bad - the ooohaaah injections sound awful!!!! Wouldn't be so bad if they had done some good. My 13th wasn't too bad except I decided to make some pies with the mincemeat I had left over from Christmas. Got the pastry ready, cut out and into the tins then I discovered I couldn't get the lid off the jar of mincemeat so they had to wait until my husband got home. I had a little rubber grippy mat for opening jars but it seems to have disappeared. Its so annoying when you can't do things. Hope you have a good night.