where is the schengen

I think it could be a great time to visit Trev, and his beautiful country at a snail pace, taking all the sites and fresh air in, be it the wild atlantic way,irelands ancient east, or just making it up as you go, forget the ferry price, and have a chilled adventure, I'm sure Trev will be along soon,
I hope not too many people are thinking along those lines!

Yes. You're right I'm trying to find out if you can have two back to back 90 day periods.
So if I'm right you are saying you can have 90 days in the eu, since they dont have to be consecutive you could take 200 days to clock up your 90 days, but then once you have totalled 90 days you have to leave the eu for another consecutive 90 days before you can enter again.
If so do you have any links to where it actually says this because so far I cant find any.
So I'm still holding on to some hope !!!
I hate to say it but you must abandon that hope. It says 90/180 on the link just posted by Makzine. If you do a solid 90 days in schengen then, yes, you must wait 90 days until you can go back. If you have split your 90 days up over 200 days then you must stay out of schengen until there are fewer than 90 in the past 180. It is a moving target, 'used' days drop off as you move forward.
None of the days necessarily have to be consecutive - you just have to count back from the date you are on and add up how many you have been in schengen. Once it is below 90 you can go back for as many days as are below 90. You do need to keep counting as the 180 days clock keeps rolling. It is hard to explain without a worked example.

i read that it’s simpler to just say have you been out of the zone 90 days in last 180 if you have your good

Thanks everyone. I've been able to get a better understanding of it now. Especially with the schengen calculator

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back