Where is the f..... fuse box.

Colinsmiff

Free Member
I have a 2015 Chausson flash 510 and the toilet flush and light in the rear end toilet have stopped working. Diagrams show they are on the same fuse but where is that fuse!!!! It's not under the seat next to 12v distribution box, all those fuses are working OK, beginning to get very frustrated, and short of ripping the whole van apart, not sure what I can do. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Everything else is working OK.

I have a 2015 Chausson flash 510 and the toilet flush and light in the rear end toilet have stopped working. Diagrams show they are on the same fuse but where is that fuse!!!! It's not under the seat next to 12v distribution box, all those fuses are working OK, beginning to get very frustrated, and short of ripping the whole van apart, not sure what I can do. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Everything else is working OK.
Our fuse for the toilet flush, is just inside the door where you remove the cassette

Looked there, couldn't see any but will.look again in the morning in daylight thanks for reply.

From a photo I took a while back showing fuse location.
Screenshot_20220122-195330_Word.jpg

i know Lee recently spent a couple of days hunting the fuse for his exterior running lights found it eventually just before he rewired the van lol

Many thanks for replies, driving down thru Spain at the moment so all the lockers are packed full need to empty them out to trace the wire when we get to the Sun!! Had a mouse problem so a bit worried the buggers might have chewed through a cable somewhere under the floor!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back