Where can I go in Devon with a Campervan?

Nina

Hi there, can anyone recommend somewhere to park my Campervan tonight not anywhere hilly though please ?

Devon dont like Campervans and Motorhomes so wish you luck unless you want to take out a Mortgage on a Campsite for a Night.Sorry for not being helpful.

Hi there, can anyone recommend somewhere to park my Campervan tonight not anywhere hilly though please ?
If you become a member the poi’s could save you a few bob on overpriced campsites or parking fines. Worth every penny. 👌

Hi welcome along from Scotland and enjoy your adventures 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 (y)

Devon dont like Campervans and Motorhomes so wish you luck unless you want to take out a Mortgage on a Campsite for a Night.Sorry for not being helpful.
I thought that there were some car parks in north Devon that allowed overnight, I assume to be found in the poi's.
I don't go s west much as it's too popular and crowded.
I once had a wonderful 2 week trip to essex, no problems parking and nice and quiet.

I thought that there were some car parks in north Devon that allowed overnight, I assume to be found in the poi's.
I don't go s west much as it's too popular and crowded.
I once had a wonderful 2 week trip to essex, no problems parking and nice and quiet.

Thank you for that now Essex would be the place I thought best avoided but going by your advice obviously not.Did you wildcamp for most of the two week trip there?

Yes almost exclusively. I visited sutton hoo and found a place on the coast.
One night I parked on the edge of a village green (I have a small blue van) and was serenaded by an owl.
Sorry can't be more specific it was 3 years ago, but found lovely small villages and interesting coast (north). Not any main resorts. I liked harwich and had a trip on a Thames barge.

Poor lass.
Another dream shattered.

Buy/ rent a van.
Then go where you please, sleep wherever the view suits you.
Pay nothing.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back