What's your plans this weekend

Eldest granddaughters birthday early next week so if allowed will take card and pressies.
We are only about 20mins by car apart but in different tiers, as it stands I can go there but they can't come here :unsure:

Congratulations Gordon and Fiona but make the most of it because it looks as if you may be subject to more restrictions soon.
Our daughter in Penicuik had her first baby (our 6th grandchild) yesterday and we really want to get down to see her but looks like we won’t be allowed to travel into a tier 3 zone.

Congratulations Gordon and Fiona but make the most of it because it looks as if you may be subject to more restrictions soon.
Our daughter in Penicuik had her first baby (our 6th grandchild) yesterday and we really want to get down to see her but looks like we won’t be allowed to travel into a tier 3 zone.
You just have to weigh up the risks. Personally I would be visiting my granddaughter.

The weather is not good down here this weekend so I'm lighting the fire hunkering down anticipating the van's MOT on Monday.

CCC site in Scone Palace for three nights.
As I stated on other thread, got three nights with hard standing and EHU for £46.
My wife is retiring on Saturday. We were considering 6 weeks in New Zealand hiring a Motorhome, but thanks to Covid this won’t be happening. 😟
But heh, we are both healthy and that’s what is most important, Hopefully we will get to New Zealand in the near future.

Congratulations to you both. To Fi for putting up with you for so long and to you for knowing on which side your bread is buttered. Best wishes and stay safe. 🌈🦄❤❤
Hope you both are well and safe thanks guys

Monday 6am it's going to all change here we think Tony

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back