What was Thought provoking or ‘Moved’ you today ?.

Nesting Zombie

🤣🤣🤣🤣 OH MY WORD 🤣🤣🤣, Sooo my thoughts for tonight- So Question to all you lovely Full & Non paid up members alike (& YES you NON paid up members ARE missing out on such a lot). DO I LOOK UNDERNOURISHED?. It’s just that there seems to be a trend of ‘Zombie Feeding’ going on at the moment l... I’ve arrived at yet another of my valued Park ups in North Wales & I’ve had yet another phone call from a local woman & therefore temporary Neighbor (Well a Husband & Wife I’ve worked for before really) that sawThe Nest & Said - ‘Hey Paul, Noticed you in the ‘Park up’ ive Just cooked & will Brave the rain to bring you a plate over, be good to Catch up tomorrow, Home Made Jam in Thick Butterd Toast is on Offer at 09:30 !’... Well it would be rude not too wouldn’t it, Besides it’s the perfect opportunity to take tonight’s Dirty plate back for them to wash up 🤣🤣
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

Last edited:

jeanette

https://wildcamping.co.uk/attachments/upload?type=post&context%5Bthread_id%5D=77038&hash=53ef04bf921527adb8426e41a8494923

jeanette

Good Morning Jeanette, Those Linkies ain’t Linking ! Sadly not NZ 😂 goodness knows what that is!!..:unsure:;)

Nesting Zombie

Sadly not NZ 😂 goodness knows what that is!!..:unsure:;) You see,,, NOW today’s ‘Thought provoking’ episode for me will be - WHAT THE HELL WOULD THOSE LINKIES HAVE SHOWN 🤔🤔🤔

mariesnowgoose

I think I’m going to keep Last nights & This mornings ‘Thought Provoking’ muttering to myself !. 🤔 Ah, go on, spill the beans... 😉 🙂

Nesting Zombie

Ah, go on, spill the beans... 😉 🙂 Well, It’s like this - I honestly find it Fxx/::; Rid*^^>#*^ that it seems to be €€*%+~ that hardly P~**, H@~\ or even offer ad::mad:#, have the lowest =^~# €?^*\ & L*${| that S€*m to constantly ¥+• the Bl@|> ¥+<!%+# R€~~+^ !. There I said it 😡. Oh that’s better,,,I haven’t had a negative thought like that for years,,,since someone was embarrassed to be seen or even associated with me !. Can’t wait for ‘Z’ day,,,, HA that will sort it 🧟‍♂️ Ahh take no notice I’m going through the Zombiepause

trixie88

Well, It’s like this - I honestly find it Fxx/::; Rid*^^>#*^ that it seems to be €€*%+~ that hardly P~**, H@~\ or even offer ad::mad:#, have the lowest =^~# €?^*\ & L*${| that S€*m to constantly ¥+• the Bl@|> ¥+<!%+# R€~~+^ !. There I said it 😡. Oh that’s better,,,I haven’t had a negative thought like that for years,,,since someone was embarrassed to be seen or even associated with me !. Can’t wait for ‘Z’ day,,,, HA that will sort it 🧟‍♂️ Ahh take no notice I’m going through the Zombiepause yeh i understand that zombie..............feel better for that now.......duz yer......... :oops: KEEP CALM and....ave a dohnut instead..:)

Nesting Zombie

Sooo, My Thought Provoking muse for today was Bought on by an interesting thread running at the moment on another board. I know that things are Going to Change or at the very least being tightened up on as regards to ultimately questioning the legality & then the control of a chosen lifestyle that’s probably secretly or Tactically aimed more so at the Livaboard life in our homes on wheels by either Restriction, Enforcement or the extraction of money in stages over time. Is it Right ?,,,Wrong ?...Advancement ?... 🤷🏻‍♂️, That’s an argument in itself for those that want to indulge. It’s just inevitable !. Bottom line in my view is I honestly don’t mind paying a reasonable & proportionate amount for - ‘SERVICES OR PROVISION OF FACILITIES FOR USE’ & if they want to call it a ‘Tourist Tax’ then that’s fine. Just like I currently pay for Tax, Insurance, MOT, Road Tolls, Parking, Admission Fees to Wherever, Toilet Water & Rubbish Use, Electric, Fuel ETC ETC absolutely NO problem at all...