What was Thought provoking or ‘Moved’ you today ?.

Nesting Zombie

Well I’ve just seen a few really old classic cars go by, & one thing that was very apparent was the Steering wheels looked MASSIVE,,,,Unless the drivers was all going to a Vertically challenged conference somewhere! 🤔 & of course this - I mean I know ‘Size isn’t everything l’ (& I truly Thank the universe for that !) But it just looks,,,,Well,,,, BIG !
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

Last edited:

Mrs Mossy

I was just sent a WhatsApp video of a song from someone from my past & having listened & watched the video I honestly welled up. I just honestly found it ‘Beautiful’ I found it just a pure & Lovely story !.https://youtu.be/vKPGxGCFgTs So what’s recently moved you ? This is very true for lots of peoples My friend just came out of the blue when talking one night with the record she loved was Flying Without Wings West Life Every time I hear it I cry, she always thinks of others first, even when there's all sorts of crap with her health she is the most loving person I know, very loving person

Nesting Zombie

Yeah I’m with you on that,,it’s a beautiful song isn’t it,,Whitney Huston’s ‘I will always love you’ can be added to a LONG list like that. ,I hope that when I eventually meet a woman to share Zombie Times with they can put up with me welling up at songs like this... I think that when we here songs like my ‘OP’ one & This one they ‘Connect’ with us don’t they, Maybe our Hopes, Dreams & Wants...It’s as if THAT song was written just for US & is such SO powerful set of emotions that drives us to leak a bit at times. Like when the last Donut falls out the package & rolls the entire length of a Dusty unswept laminated floor ☹

izwozral

Like when the last Donut falls out the package & rolls the entire length of a Dusty unswept laminated floor ☹ [/QUOTE] Oh stop it. 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 . Too much pathos.😭😭😭😭😭

mariesnowgoose

Listened to programme on radio 4 while driving the other day which brought me to tears...it was about the Last Post. Several beautiful renditions later, I had to pull up and find a tissue! Me too. It was good, wasn't it? 🙂

trixie88

think a lot of folk will be sending her one...............then they will end up in the mail room of the palace,,,,,then on to recycle.....queeny will probably only get to see a handful of them...if that........not telegrams....cards..........Hmmm be nice if she does make 100 yrs....

n brown

So,,,, Is it me - OR has Steering Wheels in cars / Vans shrunk over the years 🤔... as Harrow said , it's all about leverage , and you don't need it with power steering. i had an Austin Princess ambulance ,the steering wheel touched the bench seat , and you slid under it . god help you if you got into a situation that involved more than a 3 point turn !

izwozral

Had a really dodgy rack of ribs at neighbors daughters party last night. It really moved me this morning... and this afternoon.... and this evening.... hope I don't shit the bed. 😨

Nesting Zombie

Thank you 😊 Yeah Again it’s one of those songs that has so much ‘Feeling’ invested in it,,,,gives you a peek into the mind of the writer when & why it was penned. Although I have to say that for me finding bodies is relatively easy ! 🧟‍♂️

Last edited: