What possible problem might an overnight stop cause because of Covid19,

izwozral

I'm afraid things have already gone beyond the latest rules. A lady with two young kids and a husband at sea told me that she is relying on her parents to babysit when she is at work. Eid celebrations yesterday saw large family gatherings around here and a fellow dog walker is going to her son's house today for the first time as her daughter in law has recently visited her mother. Even the local sweet shop has opened this week. Someone else upset me yesterday by telling me she's going to her hairdresser's house this week, oh and I saw a dog parlour open today.

Our local dog parlour is open also, perhaps the ladies could get there hair done there!

peter palance

Three dys in you MoHo, no problem ... provided you stay on your drive.

Otherwise you are getting the rest of us a bad name and could cause less favorable rules in the future.
Try to think of the bigger picture not just your needs.

I have not left the house for 8 weeks and don't know when I will be allowed to.
I have not seen my family for 8 weeks.

If I can resist using my MoHo so can you.
oh yes you can stay at home, ok.pj

peter palance

People say the rules or guidelines set by the government are too non specific, yet when they make specific rules, people say they are discriminatory.
They can’t win !
If you look at it like the world is suffering an almost unprecedented health emergency and that rules have been put in place in an attempt to protect people from this emergency, it makes more sense!
You can do what you you like after everything is back to normal, but for now, it’s best to not just think of yourself.
oh but i do, im at home. not liking it but im at home ok..pj

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)