What on Earth has happened to this site?

st3v3

I got a suprise when I visited the site this morning, and found a complete change, it's not even called Wild Camping for Motorhomes anymore! I do like the members personal details button at the top of the screen, but working my way through the details caused me a bit of confusion regarding membership fees! I have been a Full Member with a Recurring Subscription since June 2014 at a cost of £19.87, so what is this I see that I can become a Full Member for £14.75, as far as I can see the benefits are just the same! The price difference is of no importance, but it is causing some confusion, can you please explain! Give it a week, if your questions haven't been fixed or become clear open a support ticket. Don't worry, there are a few teething things that I'm sure will be sorted by the boss!
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

st3v3

I put a cup of coffee down somewhere during the upgrade and now I can't find it, has anyone seen it? I've got it here mate, call in whenever you like :)

Geraldine

Love the new layout and the ' Loads of money!' Raffle transferred over from the other site. Now how can I get lots and lots of points? I know!

POI Admin

POI Administrator
I got a suprise when I visited the site this morning, and found a complete change, it's not even called Wild Camping for Motorhomes anymore! I do like the members personal details button at the top of the screen, but working my way through the details caused me a bit of confusion regarding membership fees! I have been a Full Member with a Recurring Subscription since June 2014 at a cost of £19.87, so what is this I see that I can become a Full Member for £14.75, as far as I can see the benefits are just the same! The price difference is of no importance, but it is causing some confusion, can you please explain! The annual membership fee has been reduced! Prior to your renewal date you can expect to receive an email advising about the change ...

maingate

Being an Octogenarian with the marbles not too good, I’d only just got the hang of the old site. Now I’ve got to start all over again! What's Religion got to do with it? :rolleyes:

Markd

What's Religion got to do with it? :rolleyes: I renewed last month and got the reduced rate - I had to resubscribe and the old g it cancelled. All by 'automatic' emails

Tezza33

All the games are gone,i had top score on most of them.Not happy. The games went absolutely yonks ago, spigot :D I agree but it wasn't spigot who said all the games are gone:devilish:

trixie88

I renewed last month and got the reduced rate - I had to resubscribe and the old g it cancelled. All by 'automatic' emails ??????automatic emails..........i dont do emails....cant get into mine......it all goes haywire......so gave up yonks ago................oooooooohhhh

mariesnowgoose

I agree but it wasn't spigot who said all the games are gone:devilish: Oh no! B*gg*r - you're right it was Plum Loco - and here you are claiming to be not the sharpest pencil in the box any more, Tezza... rofl :) Anyway, I'm just going to blame the old chemo brain ;) :D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)