What on Earth has happened to this site?

andyjanet

We got a full year because he was crapping himself which button Upgrade Upgrade and delete Now if I press upgrade and delete does it upgrade & delete original forum Or does it just delete all forums and I have to start with a new account and new password that it won’t recognise Aaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh There wild campers it’ll be fine 🤪🤪🤪
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

Makzine

12 months notice, o_Owell that's the problem right there. TO much notice much better to just do it 😂

spigot

Most of us can't remember what we did 2 hours ago, never mind 12 months ago. :cry: Being an Octogenarian with the marbles not too good, I’d only just got the hang of the old site. Now I’ve got to start all over again!

2cv

Being an Octogenarian with the marbles not too good, I’d only just got the hang of the old site. Now I’ve got to start all over again! I think that you'll find that this software is much better once the initial bugs settle down and everyone gets used to it.

st3v3

I think that you'll find that this software is much better once the initial bugs settle down and everyone gets used to it. I agree :)

Topmast

I think that you'll find that this software is much better once the initial bugs settle down and everyone gets used to it. Being an Octogenarian with the marbles not too good, I’d only just got the hang of the old site. Now I’ve got to start all over again! I know exactly what you mean but have to say this new lay out is in my opinion much better .Well done Phil.

Ex Greeny

I got a suprise when I visited the site this morning, and found a complete change, it's not even called Wild Camping for Motorhomes anymore! I do like the members personal details button at the top of the screen, but working my way through the details caused me a bit of confusion regarding membership fees! I have been a Full Member with a Recurring Subscription since June 2014 at a cost of £19.87, so what is this I see that I can become a Full Member for £14.75, as far as I can see the benefits are just the same! The price difference is of no importance, but it is causing some confusion, can you please explain!

trevskoda

Being an Octogenarian with the marbles not too good, I’d only just got the hang of the old site. Now I’ve got to start all over again! Ye must be born again