What made me smile today

Carrerasax

Sooooooo disappointed how quickly the awning trim rubber discolours and doesn’t clean up like rest of the van. B4 and after Rub with T-cut, amazing!!!!
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

delicagirl

watching a few days old blonde stallion racing around the Quantocks just for the fun of it....... his mom just ignored him and carried on grazing..... beautiful

yorkieowl

The Virgin Mary....I'm just making a felt Nativity and I was making/finishing Mary today. Might be all finished, hopefully in time for Christmas. :lol-053:

izwozral

A Piet Oudolf border I've created for a customer, it's starting to look 'reet grand' this year :) Had to Google that one Marie! I am going to have go at creating one just so I can say " you must come and see my Piet Oudolf dahlings" In my poshest Mancunian accent whilst drinking a Holts Bitter in a champagne flute.

mariesnowgoose

Had to Google that one Marie! I am going to have go at creating one just so I can say " you must come and see my Piet Oudolf dahlings" In my poshest Mancunian accent whilst drinking a Holts Bitter in a champagne flute. :lol-049::lol-049::lol-049::p :D Wey aye, they'll aal be comin' roond to cadge a posh bevvy like, and gannin 'Ooo, get you, pet!' :lol-053::cool:

Pauljenny

Closing the front door behind me at my brothers who spent two hours I was there telling me all about his illnesses. I was ready to stab cactuses into my ears and stamp on my own head. That click of the door was like a beautiful symphony. So that's why you failed the entrance exam to become a Health Visitor ? Mmmmm,

Pauljenny

When I read through the hilarious comments on the thread about my recent terrible experience, I realise that there are a number of members who are even dafter than me. That really makes me smile :). Thankyou.

Edina

When I read through the hilarious comments on the thread about my recent terrible experience, I realise that there are a number of members who are even dafter than me. That really makes me smile :). Thankyou. Don't try and play it down Paul - we know how you suffered :D

trixie88

looking out of the kitchen window and seeing my garden.........grass cut ...no longer looks like a meadow.......can now see the potential of it being a lawn......lol.....oh what a joy.......:dance: plus the weather is cooler today......:dance:

Sharon the Cat

Seeing that, because Phill has such huge feet, the new dog couldn't get his shoe out of the cat flap. She was on the other side of the flap trying to pull it through by the laces. :rolleyes2:

campervanannie

PPI makes me smile another cheque on the way to my bank so far over 3 years Bill and I are over £11,000 and I still have 4 more being looked into I love Martin Lewis 😂😂

trixie88

finally got some new fencing delivered,,,,,,happy bunny....oh yes.......this needed sorting at least a couple of years ago....... just have to get someone to fix it in place now.........