What do you think is happening in this picture?

Tezza33

I was checking a possible lakeside POI in France when I saw something on a jetty, it isn't very clear but at first I thought it was someone just about to fall through but then I thought he is walking on an already broken jetty https://www.google.com/maps/@48.0042727,-2.0725868,3a,87.9y,159.13h,98.06t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sw3GClnGVqnf4dFUnoBuAhg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

Last edited:

Asterix

Can you look at the timeline history to see it in previous years? Does look a bit like the jetty has been trashed. When I had a desktop PC I used that function all the time but not been able to figure out how to do it on a tablet.

POI Admin

POI Administrator
Can you look at the timeline history to see it in previous years? Does look a bit like the jetty has been trashed. When I had a desktop PC I used that function all the time but not been able to figure out how to do it on a tablet. Sadly it's not possible except with a PC ...

trevskoda

Lucky those tables are still there,if it were here they would be on the back of a truck and sold at next car boot sale,most have one in there back garden these days courtesy of the council. ;)

Robmac

Lucky those tables are still there,if it were here they would be on the back of a truck and sold at next car boot sale,most have one in there back garden these days courtesy of the council. ;) My family business was garden furniture Trev. I delivered 20 benches like that one to a pub just outside Bristol. Next morning they were gone - great for business for me, not so good for the landlord. I also took one to a pub as a gift from WC to the landlord, we held a lot of meets there (and still do). That also got nicked.

trevskoda

Council in carrick /greenisland put up hooks on lamp posts with very nice flowers last year,next day all gone and prob in someone garden or the travelers sold them at some market stall. Even the flowers they put in center of roundabouts vanish over night,must be the little folk. 😂