What do you see ?

phillybarbour

Animals at first look, but see the people after a few moments in all three. Davy I was the same, saw the people on second look.
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

sparrks

Humans in all three - took me several looks before seeing the animals. my eyes got drawn to the area with detail not the blank space.

R0B

Are you lot on drugs? I looked at the pics many times and I still see humans. Try squinting through your eyelashes...

maingate

Another picture. This time with an explanation of why you see what you see. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/what-you-see-photo-answer-16892307

martinmartin

I see what appears to be an air brushed dog in the large image,looking to the right I see people blended into the rabbit then looking down the games up as just see people,all clever airbrushing.

martinmartin

Are you lot on drugs? I looked at the pics many times and I still see humans. Don't touch drugs these day but I recall seeing fantastic things whilst under the influence of black microdot lsd,400 mic variety.Long time ago from Wales.

Yelto

Brilliant Dog Rabbit Cat put my other head on and it's a parent and child as I said Brilliant. Thanks

Mrs Mossy

Animals at first look, but see the people after a few moments in all three. Davy Same here Lorraine