What did u do to the van today

Toffeecat

I drove down to Bournemouth in the motorhome, parked up on the front with a thousand other motorhomes, chucked shi£ all over the place, got drunk, had a few fights then went home.

Ok i didnt I went to work. Then i picked up the motorhome from the dealer and dropped it off at the secure storage

Markd

This weekend going to hard wire in front and rear dashcam front wired to ignition, rear camera will run from solar controller power output this also supplies power for my wireless reverse camera both are switched on in the hab area, Also looking at options to change solar controller to supply under bonnet leisure battery and the extra hab battery as one is lead acid and the other is AGM I believe I need a new solar controller to do this.
I would recommend votronic solar controller.
They allow choice of hab battery type and provide 1A trickle charge to starter.

mjvw

Just braved the wind to get under and replace 28mm grey water Tap, the previous one was not closing and it is a little embarrassing having grey waste dripping from your rear.
Thanks to community discount and https://www.johnscross.co.uk/ now sorted, put a couple of buckets of water with a touch of bleach down and shut valve with go for a run so it gets a good slush around.

Sharon the Cat

Woke up in it. We are back in Percy on the drive for a few nights whilst we get ready for carpet fitting in the cottage Thursday & our goods & chattels coming out of storage on Friday.

Biggarmac

Re-taxed it from tomorrow. Replaced two hinges. Checked that everything is fastened down before it goes for its service tomorrow.

Obanboy666

Put all my clothes back in ready for heading out on Saturday. Replenish food supplies and fill up with water Friday then ready for the off.