What did u do to the van today

Wully

Cleaned out all the cupboards nooks and crannies found enough Booz to open a pub. I realy must get my act together I found loads of out of date beer gonna feed it to a couple of goats up the back rd tomorrow never know it might make the goat curry taste better

REC

Took the van out to collect timber for our new decking! Going for a run to Walberswick tomorrow and have picnic on beach as long as not too busy. Can usually space out well in the dunes.

Tookey

Plugged in a 12v vac (leisure circuit) and immediately on turning it lost power to all circuits....not the best first post on this thread! Unfamiliar van so fuse hunting to commence after work

trevskoda

Going to start taking pictures of marine stuff today and get on facebook market place,with unlockdown starting tomorrow i may get some sales. :)
As for the van i think the sky lights will require opening as its going to be hot today. (y)

Last edited:

molly 2

I took out all the carpets gave them a good scrub with warm soapy water rinsed with hose pipe .hung them on the fence in the hot sun , bone dry in a day .not recommended for lounge carpets .

POI Admin

POI Administrator
Finally got round to fitting fridge cooling fans.

This is a cheap and nasty version to see if it makes a difference.

Fans are fitted to the inside of the top vent using cable ties and power is provide using a cigar plug into an existing socket.
I would recommend that you fit the fans to a plate with suitably sized cutouts with the plate itself blanking the remaining vent area.

This ensures that the fans don't just draw air round the fans themselves.

izwozral

Tried to fix the open/shut valve on the grey waste again, still no luck, it's seized into the open position. After 4 hours of hot sweaty work, bleeding knuckles, twisted back [I'm under the MH] and copious amount of swearing, I have given up.:mad::mad:

red ted

Think i've buggered the habitation control panel up just turning it off when going indoors and back on when i go back in van - wont even flicker now
Bren Turned the engine . On yeh it still turns over .

oppy

Tried to fix the open/shut valve on the grey waste again, still no luck, it's seized into the open position. After 4 hours of hot sweaty work, bleeding knuckles, twisted back [I'm under the MH] and copious amount of swearing, I have given up.:mad::mad:
There are those who do not close the valve, Ral, ever ;) 🍷

mfw

4 hrs and given up i'd of gone at it with a 4in grinder within 90 mins if necessary and accessible and just replaced with new valve

campervanannie

Fitted a new carpet FLOTEX perfect for a motorhome lightweight stain resistant also approved by the British allergy foundation photo is the loose fit for shape.

BA8091F0-EC19-4A14-9EF5-718E249F4F08.jpeg
DBE43605-4260-49EB-A062-63F681C04F7F.jpeg

Last edited: