What did u do to the van today

mfw

Think i've buggered the habitation control panel up just turning it off when going indoors and back on when i go back in van - wont even flicker now

Herbenny

Went out to see if I could sort out the smelly waste pipe as the smell was still lingering all this time since my original post....

Went into the back food storage box and found a bag on onions from last year in there 🤢.... slimy with roots as long as your arm 😬😆

izwozral

Waxed it, repaired Remis blind and attempted a repair to the on/off lever to grey waste tank but failed.

Deg3y

Went out to see if I could sort out the smelly waste pipe as the smell was still lingering all this time since my original post....

Went into the back food storage box and found a bag on onions from last year in there 🤢.... slimy with roots as long as your arm 😬😆
Been there, done that, not only onions, but slimy potatoes & carrots as well...

Deg3y

decided to use the Cadac to cook dinner at home on the decking, so had to get the gas bottle out of the van...chicken was lush...

mariesnowgoose

Been opening the van windows to air it last few days when weather allowed.

Now panicking as planning to set off on a mega road trip (mega for me that is!) down south in a couple of weeks or so.
Need to try and give it a proper clean inside and out before I go - energy injection anyone?!

Got to find someone willing to look after my baby plants, greenhouse and cold frames properly every day while I'm away, else they'll probably die and all my hard work the last few months will be wasted. Stress! :(

mfw

Fitted BBQ point and LPG filler to Beemer's old van and using BBQ in garden Weber with rotisserie whole chicken meat just falls off the carcass very tender

The laird

Been opening the van windows to air it last few days when weather allowed.

Now panicking as planning to set off on a mega road trip (mega for me that is!) down south in a couple of weeks or so.
Need to try and give it a proper clean inside and out before I go - energy injection anyone?!

Got to find someone willing to look after my baby plants, greenhouse and cold frames properly every day while I'm away, else they'll probably die and all my hard work the last few months will be wasted. Stress! :(
Solution for energy,= get neil to do it

r4dent

Finally got round to fitting fridge cooling fans.

This is a cheap and nasty version to see if it makes a difference.

Fans are fitted to the inside of the top vent using cable ties and power is provide using a cigar plug into an existing socket.

mfw

Stripped seized rear corner steady motor got it working again so cheap fix

TeamRienza

Removed the roof light vent in the shower area after helpful posts on motorhomer showing photos and utube links by snapster and 2cv.
I had always assumed that my vents, two layers of plastic, were held together by toothed spring washers (forget the tech name) which seemed to make the process more difficult, so left it alone and accrued 4 years of dirt and grime which was annoying.
Turns out my style of vent was easily removed with torx drivers and the two Perspex parts similarly simple. Quick wash and an easy reinstall.
Thank you gentlemen.

Davy

oppy

air con --------bloomin' 'eck how posh is that !!!! wind the windows down, works every time