What are you doing this weekend in van

Making our way back to Calais for return to Blighty.

Don't really want to but my consultant is squaking that i'm overdue my next check up !

We’re hoping to stay on at the free Aire, Grau, Castelló del la Plana. It’s lovely here and it’s overlooking a fabulous beach.

MrsQFour

Making gas compartment ready to hold alugas bottle and gas valves/regulator,its a stand on your head job working left handed. :mad:

Making our way back to Calais for a Sunday morning return through the tunnel.
Hoping to find somewhere to watch the rugby on Saturday.

Trying to find some different antihistamines as Phill looks like he's gone a few rounds with Mike Tyson, some sort of allergy thingy resulting in swollen nose and eyes.

For once, I ain't going anywhere this weekend, not in this shite weather.

Just WC at conwy beacons, 3 other vans there, couple of trannies and a bessacar.
Nice and calm, water still, and decent temps.

On the farm still with Charlie in the middle of a bunch of appointments. Fourth and last toothe getting pulled on Wednesday then me and Caz are off to Cornwall for a meet with Mark Jones.

Going to Costco with Charlie and Karen in 45 minutes though if that counts ha ha.

loving the rain on van roof but dogs aren’t too keen, at least it hasn’t been constant :)

Well my gas is working but,well there is always a but,there is a slight smell of gas when i first turn on the bottle,i have a new 30mb regulator,fore port devider taps with some fitted with stop of plugs,do regulators smell when first turned on or have i a slight leak and will soap find it,all joints were sealed with plumbers mate putty.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back